Eastin Dia Trading Co.

FlowUster

MC Name - Jtheo2016
Character Name - Sentoric
Profession - Chef
Profession Level - Adequate
Combat Or Magic Training - Combat
Skype Username - stealersfan1997

"Your qualifications have been deemed adequate - welcome aboard! A crewman will be sent to contact you shortly, or you may send a bird to us directly for information."

MC Name -  TavernLich

Character Name - Gymnlein of Teir'mor

Profession - None as of the moment.

Profession Level - None.

Combat Or Magic Training - I’ve had a multitude of close-combat experiences and my fair share of long-ranged combat as well through the uses of arbalests and smaller crossbows. 

Skype Username - bart.yap 

Analyth struts on up to Ayche, with determination!

"....I wanna' be 'part o' t'e crew."

"Hire me."

Analyth struts on up to Ayche, with determination!

"....I wanna' be 'part o' t'e crew."

"Hire me."

"Direct and blunt. Hired."

MC Name -  TavernLich

Character Name - Gymnlein of Teir'mor

Profession - None as of the moment.

Profession Level - None.

Combat Or Magic Training - I’ve had a multitude of close-combat experiences and my fair share of long-ranged combat as well through the uses of arbalests and smaller crossbows. 

Skype Username - bart.yap 

Gymnlein receives a bird, the same black raven the others had seen. It drops a note, Sam's handwriting placed over it.

"Good evening, Gymlein of Teir'mor. I'm glad you decided to apply. Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the crew." Sam's name is signed, in thick black ink.

MC Name -  Abysmall

Character Name -  Retlin Orman

Profession -  Thief skills and sorta handsome in a ruggish kinda way.

Profession Level -  Ravishingly handsome.

Combat Or Magic Training - More magic than Combat, I can shank something when need though.

Skype Username -  adam.preto

*Scribbled below on the flier*

"DRAX LET ME IN!"

MC Name -  Abysmall

Character Name -  Retlin Orman

Profession -  Thief skills and sorta handsome in a ruggish kinda way.

Profession Level -  Ravishingly handsome.

Combat Or Magic Training - More magic than Combat, I can shank something when need though.

Skype Username -  adam.preto

*Scribbled below on the flier*

"DRAX LET ME IN!"

Ayche snatches up the application before anyone else can see it, quickly drafting a response. "You're in. Learn some damn subtlety, though."

"Should have negotiated."

A black scrawled parchment is sent towards Captain Ayche Raven’kor of the S.V Tailor. A crude drawing behind the paper, revealing their ship in the sickly state it was, its foundation letting out terror filled cries, evident by the fallen masts and shattered ballistae. Flames and black smoke licked at the sky, spiraling upwards to surround the deck and the masts that remain.

52f85a5eb77104c14ac685b65b7ec6f2.jpg

Ayche frowns. "Should have negotiated with what? We haven't received demands."

His eyes narrow as he examines the extent of the damage done to his ship, sending off a request for Seafaring Solutions to begin repairs.

"We'll find them."

'Blueberry' stands back on the deck of the ship, as his troop of woodworkers and stonemasons hack away at the masts. Replacing what was lost and placing stone. As the crew swarms over the vessel, repairing holes and replacing damaged and burned timbers, fires light up the night sky as they toil away in the dark, showing their love and dedication through sweat and blood.

"Just need new sails, now…”

Relgard grumbles as he washes the soot from his hands, nodding to the ship as the repairs near completion.

With only the sails remaining, he goes below deck to his chest and retrieves a small, mostly blank book. The first page holds three sections - the descriptions of two pirates recently executed, and then the lone name 'Orei'.

With the book in his pack, and a crossbow on his back, he set off from the ship. He didn't know where to go first, but he was rather certain a good time would be had by all involved.

Evalangéline sighs, sitting on the shore, a thread and needle in her hand as she continues sewing parts of the sail together, using the same coloured large pieces to cover the holes, singing a tune to herself

"I want a raise, not a raise actually. I want two pays, one for working as a mage and one this, whatever the **** I'm doing. I should tell Aycha"

Ayche steps away from the ship, satisfied with the repairs. He turns and begins drafting yet another advertisement.

MC Name -  Euleogy

Character Name -  Jule Farmer

Profession -  Farmer with a second profession of tinker

Profession Level - 0, 0

Combat Or Magic Training - Neither, am new ;-;

Skype Username -  aceofspadeshf

MC Name -  Euleogy

Character Name -  Jule Farmer

Profession -  Farmer with a second profession of tinker

Profession Level - 0, 0

Combat Or Magic Training - Neither, am new ;-;

Skype Username -  aceofspadeshf

Ayche arches a brow, but nods. "Accepted! Welcome aboard. You seem diligent and hardworking enough."