[Complete]Sword Needing Appraisal

Riznam

A letter is hung from the door of every smith in the land without missing a one. The Letter seems to be written in a haste the ink crimson and a slight flicker catches the eye as the sun hits it this early morning. You feel as if many eyes are on you as you read it. It reads as followed:

~

"Dear Smiths of the land I seek an appraisal on a sword I have acquired. As I am not one to normally sell things, only barter I'm in need of assistance. The Sword is a little on the rare side and I've been offered quite a bit for it. I just wish to know its true value before parting with it. Do not try an contact me just leave the price you see fair on this parchment and it will be collected."

Below is a full detailed description of the blade in question:

334_zps2gd5p2br.png

Dain shrugs, "Its not a bad blade, it'll get the job done and could go for a nice price. There are better swords though."

Aengoth grumbles "Seems foine enuff but I doubt its of original make. Whome'er made it was tryin' tah catch a 'igher proice by usin' tah w'oite rose emblem."

Standing beside Aengoth, he would comment,

"Ah would pu' et roun' mehbeeeeeh.... tuh 'undred fifteh? Mehbeh less? Teh craf'smenship es pre'eh nea' ef tah' means anehfin'. Ahm nae good wiff proicin copies ove original pieces...."

Dain pops up behind Finian and nods sagely, "If its a copy, I'd see it around 100, maybe 75 minas, especially since a good smith could make many of those so cheaply.

Dain pops up behind Finian and nods sagely, "If its a copy, I'd see it around 100, maybe 75 minas, especially since a good smith could make many of those so cheaply.

"Mmm, true. As ah said, ahm nae good wiff replicas. Ah was t'inkin' 'bout possible nostalgia 'nd collection benefi's. Et meh beh ah fake, bu' ahm sure someun would 'leas' keep it 'angin uhn ah wall jus' tuh look a' et 'nd t'ink ove teh pas'. Perfec' decoration piece ovah ah foire."

Carr looks over the parchment as he stands behind Dain. "Hmm, i'd have to agree this will more than likely only fetch one hundred minas but there is potential of a higher price if sold to the right buyer. I however would expect the price to a normal would be costumer without emotional ties to one hundred, it's a nice piece but like stated there are better pieces to be gained in Vailor."