The Circus Of Vailor

Incubus

Step right up, step right up! The Circus of Vailor is a new attraction, which will travel from place to place, bringing amusement to children and grown-ups alike. We need strongmen, acrobats, freaks, and mighty animal tamers to participate in our fully legal practices!

There have been rumors that our humble Circus is a front for immense criminal operations, such as theft and kidnapping, but I am here to put those theories to rest. I'm Thomas McGee, son of Wringee McGee. My dear father had a traveling freak show before he passed and I am here to continue onto his tradition!

If you have come to the Circus looking for a criminal front, I will have to apologize. You are not allowed to sign up if you are one of the many criminals who robs for great profit and an odd sense of pleasure. But you can if you are not interested in that and are interested in great fun working for the Circus!

Please submit your applications and I will get back to you ASAP!

APPLICATION

OOC:

Minecraft IGN -

RP:

Name -

Gender -

Race -

Position Applying for -

Criminal Record -

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.