[✗] Divine Scoundrels

Hydra

Thanks for all the support guys XD

Didn't think the comments would all be so supportive, you make me cry  :crys:

Seems interesting, probably even fun if it gets handled well. Again, echoing the above posts, detail on the aengul themself is always a plus; the concept seems like a nice jaunt though.

i have been forced into +1'ing

send help

Go. With. It. 

+1

I like it.

+1

I know you want to keep anonymity concerning the Aengul, but Aenguls usually introduce themselves to their followers, or at least make them aware there is a presence. Stealing - or just sort of leeching off - other Aengul's power is not a terribly unreasonable thing for an Aengul to do, but introduce this Aengul, give these guys culture and life and purpose instead of being just self-serving edgy psuedo-clerics. Name the Aengul, name the Prophet, give them their doctrines or whatever.

Other than that, as I'm sure I've told you, I like the magic a lot and it will lead to some swell RP.

I know you want to keep anonymity concerning the Aengul, but Aenguls usually introduce themselves to their followers, or at least make them aware there is a presence. Stealing - or just sort of leeching off - other Aengul's power is not a terribly unreasonable thing for an Aengul to do, but introduce this Aengul, give these guys culture and life and purpose instead of being just self-serving edgy psuedo-clerics. Name the Aengul, name the Prophet, give them their doctrines or whatever.

Other than that, as I'm sure I've told you, I like the magic a lot and it will lead to some swell RP.

This, to a degree. Make it so that the aengul remains disguised, but identifies as something. An animal perhaps, or something else. 

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

There are a few reasons for this denial.

The implementation would be hard. Either the ritual would be open to various different people, or the magic would most likely be made to a small group. You can see the problem of the second part, the problem of the first is stated below.

It is a very powerful magic, able to replicate the magic of great mages, and creating trinkets of it.

There is also the problem that the other's deities very rarely talk to their followers. Some no longer do, such as Metzlti.

Then there is the major problem that most of the players that would be scoundrels would have no idea how to roleplay the magic that they took. One of the main reasons for the existance of the MAT is having players learn to roleplay their magic from players that know how to roleplay it. If the teacher is removed, and one player goes from t0 to t5 in an instant, then there is very high probability that he will not know what he is doing.

This Lore has been denied.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.