[Complete]Seeking Experienced Woodworker

Ventusyr

Posted on roadsides and in cities is the following advertisement:

Hail, craftsmen of Vailor;

I seek a woodworker to help me craft an upright staff. I shall also need golden ingots. If you can do both, or just one of the two, send Heshakomeu Sohae a bird. Price shall be discussed.

Blessings and safe travels,

Heshakomeu Sohae

"How many gold ingots and where do you want them?" says Dain

*Alum reads the sign a few times..."Staffs...why that is my specialty."

*He pulls out a bit of wax and using the stick he had been carefully gnawing on scribbles a reply on the post near cloud temple.

"Hello friend that goes by the name of Heshakomeu Sohae, I am  Alum the hunble woodweaver, I would be more than happy to help you find what you seek. I ask not for payment in gold nor jewels however, but with the dear children of the trees. I promise to tend and look after them as if they were my own. I shall wait about the temple a few hours maybe longer to see if you come along"

Signed: -Alum

"How many gold ingots and where do you want them?" says Dain

"2 ingots, and I can retrieve them. I haven't a home." is the response.

*Alum reads the sign a few times..."Staffs...why that is my specialty."

*He pulls out a bit of wax and using the stick he had been carefully gnawing on scribbles a reply on the post near cloud temple.

"Hello friend that goes by the name of Heshakomeu Sohae, I am  Alum the hunble woodweaver, I would be more than happy to help you find what you seek. I ask not for payment in gold nor jewels however, but with the dear children of the trees. I promise to tend and look after them as if they were my own. I shall wait about the temple a few hours maybe longer to see if you come along"

Signed: -Alum

A response arrives shortly after:

I should very much like to have your assistance in crafting this staff, but I am unsure of what you ask for payment. If you mean literal children, then I am not interested in doing business with you. If you mean a sapling, a child of trees, then I can give you that.

- Heshakomeu Sohae