[Complete]Purchase of Slaves

drfate786

A letter hangs on several bill boards across several nations with slaves to sell. 

"We, the anonymous buyers of a disclosed property wish to purchase slaves in return for resources or minas. The slaves we seek must be young and able to wield a pickaxe. Furthermore slaves sold to us will be worked until death for our latest project. Any information on slave sales may be given to [BLANK] or [BLANK]. The [Blank} foundation will be happy to pay you in full. "

-The [BLANK] Foundation 

((Note: The blanks are parts of the parchment that have been covered or cut off to keep the buyers anonymity, Contact drfate786.))

The Lord of Oaths looked towards his acolyte. "We had best.. tend to this one."

A note is left: we accept your offer, and expect payment. Meet at Laureh'lin's gate once I send a bird. - Anonymous 

Neci would notice one of these many copies of similar posters before nodding her head in curosity. "So if they remove who to contact...then how on earth is anyone going to contact them? This just smells of a trap for any sellers if any even remain, because they'd be expected to leave their contact information."

" Any information on slave sales may be given to [BLANK] or [BLANK]."

"...Wait, how are they even expecting anyone to be able to respond?" A mali'ker walks away, more amused than repulsed.

Eath'Lur nods to his Rex before posting a reply

"I'm seeking to sell a lot of slaves everyday. Send a bird to Eath'Lur in the orcish lands."

((add me on skype, you probably hate me but i'm in a dire need of money!! leonardomanhanialves, am good slaver.))

A figure cloaked in armor would walk up to the board and read the flyer, "What a terrible thing to do, working slaves to death...though...I guess it cannot be helped, for I don't even have a method for contacting this slave buyer...." The figure said, shrugging, and walked off into the distance.

Archiving due to cleaning up posts prior to October 15th and inactivity on the thread. Should this be needed to pop back into the Trade forums, let me know! 

Moved to Completed Trades.