For Interested Players

PeachLova

Grey Ilianos Character Information

Around five weeks ago, I released a post for players interested in playing my character`s, Mari, or now known as Mariana Ilianos, children. Now that Mari has reached the age of twenty five, and had her children in when she was twenty, both twins have reached the required age of five. Now because of semi-forced action coming from the two (you know who you are...) I have created the basis for each of their character. This specific post will feature her eldest, Grey. Really I just finished his skin first so he goes first...

• Background

Grey Ilianos had lived a steady life from birth- as he never was confronted with real danger at all. However, as he reached the age of three, he noticed how his dear mother was acting differently, but being young, had brushed it off. He then continued his studies little by little, learning more than the average kid his age. By the time he was finally four, had he started his training as his mother worked in the fields. 

It was one day when he noticed her eyes would go black, and her body would not react to anything at all. Grey finally addressed this state as 'Void Farming.'  The boy never questioned, as he yet again would brush this off to look after his sister and the fellow orphans Mariana would take care of from time to time. Although, one day he witnessed as several men kept following his mother throughout the fields, watching how they would stop to chatter about her. Her 'Void Farming' was full on, as she had not noticed any of the men. Grey was almost five at the time, but brave enough to get the family dog Ou, and had politely asked the men to leave. Refusing, he had started to follow his mother along with the dog, cautious of the group. 

They had finally charged, grabbing Mari`s arm, and laughed at how she did not react at all. The boy screamed, waving his arms around, and Ou simply barked along. That is when Mariana snapped back into reality and managed to chase the men off. This was the start of their little 'Void Call.'

In the present times, Grey continues his studies, still watching over his family with a careful eye. He tends to help pay the rent- and clean as well as repair things in the house. Mari insists on taking care of these things, but he knows how his mother is ill- and tells her to go back to bed. 

He also tends to wonder who is father is and where is he.

• Additional Information
  1. Grey has the basic knowledge of a fifth grader- reading up to that same level as  well as being able to preform simple equations. He still has yet to learn his history. 
  2. Because of a depressed Mari before he was born, she had drunk a full bottle of wine- this harming both twins. However, he still has yet to show any signs of this mistake. 
  3. Ever since the family dog Ou died, Grey wanders around the city as everyone is asleep, looking for the best dog in the entire realm. 
  4. There had been a heated relationship in dealt with one of the orphans Mari took care of- they seem to hate one another. 
  • Appearance

Grey has flaming red hair, just as his father had. He closely resembles his mother though, having her angled face and freckles. His skin is fair, not being as pale as his mother`s. 

(Keep in note that he dresses formally as he attempts to take care of business his mother would of handled when he was younger.) 

The link to his skin is here...

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/half-elf-boy/

My message box in open for any questions...or please message me if you are interested. 

Edited by XxLoneWarriorxX
Color Changes :3

I'll wait to decide when you finish the other child and then i will pm you which i shall choose.

Edited by ThatRandomGuy

Since I recently started reading the Hunger Games (like just now) I liked that fact that Katniss` mother would black out after her father died. I kinda went the same route with Mari :3

Since I recently started reading the Hunger Games (like just now) I liked that fact that Katniss` mother would black out after her father died. I kinda went the same route with Mari :3

xD

Well anywho, i shall pm you soon i am currently deciding on which i shall choose to play. Please inform me if someone chooses one and i shall choose the other.

Edited by ThatRandomGuy

Sorry, i shall not be able to play any of yer children...

Wait wait are the children positions still open?