[Complete]The Horizon Of Canis Dirus [ Selling ]

ImCookiie

Upon the arrival of many lives into the realm, Eloh'ra would rapidly stride towards one of the many bookshelves that would surround her figure, quickly revealing a large sketch book from within its various contents. She would commence to drag a blood red ribbon that tightened around the diary's leather casing along its length as her gaze would set upon the small creatures behind her. After a moment of thought, she would swiftly pull a coffee coloured parchment that hung loose from the rest and begin to work on it before setting out to the lands of Vailor.

---

9m4p8Vr.jpg

[[ http://liedeke.deviantart.com/ ]]

For Sale!

To whomever it may concern,

I have recently had the greatest joy in aiding my dearest wolves bring forth their beloved children.

I am indeed saddened, however, that due to the lack of space and conditions for these, I must give them away to a better home.

-=-

For as I wish not keep them under such conditions, I bid ye, the people of Vailor to cherish them as if your own.

The majestic Dire Wolf deserves only a righteous home and the most gracious owners, would that be ye?

Prices are negotiable but each Dire Wolf will commence at 500 minae.

-=-

If ye have any further questions, feel free to send yer' birds my way.

With great ambition,

- Eloh'ra Rohkea

[[ OOC Notes: ]]

Each wolf is sold separately.

If you are to contact while on the server, my IGN is ImCookiie.

Remember to leave an RP response within this thread if you wish to purchase a wolf.

Information about Dire Wolves IRL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire_wolf

Sam gasps at the staggering prices. "I'll give you . . . ." he peels through his bag, before removing various oddities. "Three minas, seven paper-clips and . . . one half empty flask of ale!"

"Cute but deadly, well I better start gathering minas"

Oo'ri would be passing by, and notices the flyer. He would ponder for a small amount of time.

"Aye...."

He would write and give a small message to his bird , and it flies off. 

Llewelyn Oakleaf would look at the poster, the moment he finished reading it he would scribble a note on a small parchment. "I am willing to buy one of these pups. I will pay the 500 for them. please contact me as soon as you can" *would attach the parchment to the leg of his majestic owl and would stand, watching the bird fly away