royal guards of malinor (recruiting)

Queen of Aegis

I am a really good swordsman (before the skills update, but I am killing many zombies). I would never betray the guard, because I live in Laurlin, and I have heard that The High Prince, got captured by the undead. I will never tolerate that.

ooc: and by the way, jon is a human too :P

What are you talking about? I'm an elf..... I only served in the Oren military because there were not many jobs in Laurelin, but now I've found one

Thank you, I will not let you down.

ooc: the earliest I can get on is on Friday :(, I will try to get on sooner, but I have other real life responsibilities first, I hope you understand.

ooc: no problem at all the soonest i can get in is sunday afternoon, so the high princess will test you with another guard and that will decide if your in or not.

I am a human if you really need a elf I don't mind getting turned down. The only reason I am trying is because your not getting too many good apps.

application:

mc name:oMasterCole

rp name:Cole_The_Just

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest):Swords at 41

wrestling skill:14 I could get this to 30 in a day.

blacksmithing skill:18

other high skills:Mining at 23

previous experience:I was a footsman for the nords.

why do you want to join:To provide protection for the royalty of Malinor at all costs even if all I can do is hold off a group of undead/bandits so they could escape.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?:Aye, Weapons, Swords, and Minas have no value to me and I am ready to die to protect them.

I am a human if you really need a elf I don't mind getting turned down. The only reason I am trying is because your not getting too many good apps.

application:

mc name:oMasterCole

rp name:Cole_The_Just

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest):Swords at 41

wrestling skill:14 I could get this to 30 in a day.

blacksmithing skill:18

other high skills:Mining at 23

previous experience:I was a footsman for the nords.

why do you want to join:To provide protection for the royalty of Malinor at all costs even if all I can do is hold off a group of undead/bandits so they could escape.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?:Aye, Weapons, Swords, and Minas have no value to me and I am ready to die to protect them.

if you really want to be sure you are in i can donate 5$ to make you a elf, if you want. nevertheless for me you are great but we dont need to many human guards, it will be up to the princess. so just reply if you want to be an elf and ill donate 5$ and ill make sure you can be an elf

application:

mc name: Lomaticc

rp name: Loma, Dark Elf

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): 51 swords Adept Swordsman.

wrestling skill: 0, however if this needs to be raised I could do this in short time.

blacksmithing skill: 0. I have enough minas to purchase brand new weapons/armors

other high skills: 23 mining, 20 farming and 10 lumberjack. I have no use for blacksmithing as an elf as I plan to barter trades with the dwarves for such services.

previous experience: Used to be an Oren Guard, quit do to obvious reasons, lack of pay, lack of leadership but still managed to hold my own against criminals.

why do you want to join: I'm looking for a respectable job that will utilize my skills in swordsmanship and eventually archery. I am also interested in protecting the well being of our Royal Family to ensure peace and prosperity for the future of Laurelin.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of course. Honor is fighting for a just cause and dying to defend something/someone you believe in. I am willing to jump in front of a horde of criminals if it allows the High Prince and Princess time to escape, even if it means my life. A violent resolution is almost always avoidable if you be respectful and kind, however if violence is necessary I don't mind unsheathing my sword for petty assassination attempts (I don't really care if I lose armor, it's pixels and I have plenty of minas to buy more)

ooc: Ok, but compared to all of them, their sword skill is higher, BUT I am (going) to train, much, much harder, and have my sword skill as high as it can go.

application:

mc name: Lomaticc

rp name: Loma, Dark Elf

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): 51 swords Adept Swordsman.

wrestling skill: 0, however if this needs to be raised I could do this in short time.

blacksmithing skill: 0. I have enough minas to purchase brand new weapons/armors

other high skills: 23 mining, 20 farming and 10 lumberjack. I have no use for blacksmithing as an elf as I plan to barter trades with the dwarves for such services.

previous experience: Used to be an Oren Guard, quit do to obvious reasons, lack of pay, lack of leadership but still managed to hold my own against criminals.

why do you want to join: I'm looking for a respectable job that will utilize my skills in swordsmanship and eventually archery. I am also interested in protecting the well being of our Royal Family to ensure peace and prosperity for the future of Laurelin.

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: Of course. Honor is fighting for a just cause and dying to defend something/someone you believe in. I am willing to jump in front of a horde of criminals if it allows the High Prince and Princess time to escape, even if it means my life. A violent resolution is almost always avoidable if you be respectful and kind, however if violence is necessary I don't mind unsheathing my sword for petty assassination attempts (I don't really care if I lose armor, it's pixels and I have plenty of minas to buy more)

accepted

id love to see you as one of the royal guards. i will inform high princess soriuss and she will test you for your loyalty. also the bloacksmithing is to repair your sowrd and stuff if its damaged badly, and the wrestling is truly important so we can use our armor more effectively and it will last longer.

ooc: Ok, but compared to all of them, their sword skill is higher, BUT I am (going) to train, much, much harder, and have my sword skill as high as it can go.

good, as an guard the minimum of wrestling and sword or axe is lvl 30 ( is for iron). and its good to hear you are willing ot train much

if you really want to be sure you are in i can donate 5$ to make you a elf, if you want. nevertheless for me you are great but we dont need to many human guards, it will be up to the princess. so just reply if you want to be an elf and ill donate 5$ and ill make sure you can be an elf

You don't need to pay any money for me to be an elf. If your willing to take a human I can stay in until you guys get enough elves for the job. If I feel like I want to make my person an elf and stay I'll make him one with my money.

apllication

mc name: Nbar 97

Ic name: nilk

sword/axe skill:sword 23 axe 26

wrestling: 10

Blacksmithing:6

other high skills: lumberjaking 19

previous experiance: was a scout for th cd army

why do you want to join: to protect the princes and princessess of malinor

I swear to protect all the princes and the princessess with my life no matter what happens.

You don't need to pay any money for me to be an elf. If your willing to take a human I can stay in until you guys get enough elves for the job. If I feel like I want to make my person an elf and stay I'll make him one with my money.

allright,well your loyalty will be tested when the princess comes and when im able to tell her. if an elf wants to join im afraid that i have to kick you out.

We should have a royal army, besides the Wardens, that take orders directly from the crown. Just suggesting.

im afraid it wont be possible, its very hard to get soem good royal guards right now taht are elves, if we make an army it would take ages, and they wont be there when needed. and it will make people leave the wardens because they think they have an chance at the royal army because they where wardens.

apllication

mc name: Nbar 97

Ic name: nilk

sword/axe skill:sword 23 axe 26

wrestling: 10

Blacksmithing:6

other high skills: lumberjaking 19

previous experiance: was a scout for th cd army

why do you want to join: to protect the princes and princessess of malinor

I swear to protect all the princes and the princessess with my life no matter what happens.

are you an elf?

application:

race: elf

mc name: Pheonixpro1

rp name: Talfagoron

sword skill/ axe skill (whatever is the highest): 22

wrestling skill: 16

blacksmithing skill: Yet to get that up, my hobby is a blacksmith though =p

other high skills: Sword, Wrestling, Mining.

previous experience: Fought 4Undead Attacking me at the same time and won!

why do you want to join: My ambition is to be a High elf Guard, So Royal Guard and if im lucky maybe Prince but for now Im going for Royal Elf Guard/High Elf Guard..

do you swear to protect all the princes and princesses with your life no matter what happens?: With My life, I will use it wisely to protect the Prince's and Princess's.