[Complete]Mithril Goods (TM)

ThatGuyMason

=#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#=

*Posters would be scattered across various towns and cities*

Mithril GoodsTM

Selling a variety of goods from all kinds of places and professions

BIG DEALS

BIG STOCKS

SMALL PRICES

Send a bird to Morrigon (Diddyski) or Tholi (_Mason_)

Or visit our stock room at The Ireheart clan housing for face to face deals.

=#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#==#*#=

Here is a list of some of our stock:

Diamonds

Gold,

Iron,

Coal,

Cobble,

Emeralds,

Lapis,

Quarts,

Birch,Oak,Spruce, Jungle, Acacia and Dark Oak logs  (Made to order)

And much much more

Terms and conditions apply stocks are non-refundable and most prices are fixed. Money must be in minas and paid within 2-3 elven days. Quality of goods is guaranteed with our stores and any complaints must be taken up by our complaints department, message Diddyski or _Mason_. For more detail into our store contact Diddyski or _Mason_. Any further complaints will be issued to the bin and ignored.

Aelthus gives a small nod, having completed reading the poster. "Well, the last company I talked  to about buying diamond hoes from wanted a hundred Mina per!" he says with a frown. 

"I ordered a set of tools from these guys a few months ago and their price was half of what the other company wanted. So I think I'll place another order." 

He attaches a letter onto a small bird's leg and sends it off with his order.