9 minutes ago, TeaLulu said:

Yes, the important thing is that I thoroughly clarified that it is a splinter group, and made it exceedingly clear that it was not intended as an origin story for any subrace of Elves. I also never once claimed "all" of a subrace participated in this, or even "most". Also of importance is the fact that this is not currently being roleplayed at all, and the lore was not written from the standpoint of the "discoverer" who just happened to be the person who started roleplaying the lore as truth before actually getting it accepted. I also have a clear method of implementation that allows players to come to their own conclusions about the discoveries they make; That is why a lot of the lore is kept secret, to avoid coloring anyone's perception of what they discover. The "truth" of the lore is not and will not forced on anyone.

:) But thank you for your lack of issues, which is understandable.

You have your way of integrating new lore into every day RP, and I have mine. I've deigned not to be hostile or passive agressive towards yours, so please show me that same amount of respect, thanks.

mogs biased hes just saying its good cuz she was his wife one time when he was a (shitty) emperor so like why even take this sultan (more like dictator) for his word when hes actually a proven SHIA liar. probably supports ISIS too.....

(+1 its actually good lore and lores sick i love lore tbh especially when its cool and not muh generic fantasy bs)

This would be good if not for the fact that it is made invalid by secret lore. 

((Just kidding! Hopefully the secret lore died with me. I enjoyed this and its depth. I've always felt that the elves never got enough lore loving. This is Countjuno88 and this is my favorite lore post on the Forums. +1 ))

Under review.

Lore accepted

Moved to implemented Lore.