★ The White Ravens ★

qwertyuuiopp

THE WHITE RAVENS

Recruiting is currently: OPEN

Want to join The White Ravens? please read the entire thread then fill in the application format and post it below.

About us:

The White Ravens are a guild whose goal is to unite the Nations of Aegis, Slay the Undead, and rid areas of Aegis that are corrupted or unfriendly. There is a place for EVERYONE in The White Ravens! Free rooming, farms, mine, food, armor & weapons, locked chests & soon to be a training ground. Our keep is currently under construction and lots of work is being done so not all of the keep is finished.

Ranks:

Ranks are listed from lowest to highest. To rank up you need to prove yourself to someone who is of high authority.

White Ravens

Members: 6/∞

Info: White Ravens are the entry level position and are the basic troops for the guild.

White Raven Guards

Members: 0/12

Info: They take up missions posted in the guard house and report back to a Captain when completed. A log of each guards completed missions and fulfilled duties will be kept under the barracks by a Captain for use of promotion.

White Raven Captain

Members: 2/3

Info: Captains watch over all guards and the guards listen to the Captains. Guards are to do as the Captains say and listen to their orders. When duties on the message board in the guardhouse are completed the guard who completed the task is to report back to a Captain.

White Raven Guardian

Members: 0/(Not a determined max because this rank is hard to achieve)

Info: Guardians are players who have went and passed our sacred ceremony, and are highly respected members of the order. They are a legendary rank and will take on some of the most important missions and assignments. Some of their missions may be kept secret from the rest of the order

The Advisor

Members: 1/1

Info: The Advisor is The Overseer and Magistrate's wing man, he basically helps them out with anything they need help with and is also to be treated with high respect.

The Overseer

Info: The Overseer watches over the Magistrate and the keep. He is the second in command of the guild and is to be treated with respect.

The Magistrate

Info: The Magistrate is Alvaska and he is to be treated with the utmost respect. Anything ordered by him will be done regardless of rank and no questions asked.

Rules:

DO NOT steal from other White Ravens.

DO NOT kill other White Ravens.

Disputes in which could not be resolved in diplomatic resolution will be settled in a fist fight in the dueling room.

DO NOT build inside of the keep without permission from Alvaska, The Overseer, or The Advisor..

DO NOT grief.

DO NOT commit bad deeds if part of the order! (Stealing, Killing innocents, Robbing)

Want to join us?

If you would like to join please read all of the thread and then fill out this application.

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

Are you against the Undead? Why?

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Want a task done from The White Ravens? Protection? Guarding? Patrolling? Read below!

If you would like The White Ravens to patrol or guard your Town or Establishment please post below why you want this protection what for, we'd be more then happy to do it for free as long as we see purpose in it.

- Corey, Captain of the White Ravens

Gallery:

20110911170517.png

20110911171047.png

20110911171435.png

20110911171632.png

^^ troll -_-

nice job with the screen shots kahzo!

the castle is still in construction everyone, it has everything from a dungeon to throne room and a hall of legends!

Not trolling Ogedi, don't get into one of your moods, I was just saying so because I was a bit confused about it, and no problem, I try not to be mean about things like that. "Try".

Please stop posting unless it has to do with recruitment for The White Ravens, or if you would like for us to patrol or guard something. Thanks!

Minecraft Name: Kobno

RP Name:Orik_Snowbeard

I want to 'elp other people, be a part of something.

ooc: I am a little bored just wandering around, so i would like to join a guild, and this one seems good.

Aye, they are egoistic bastards who kill people only fer fun, and only think about themselfs.

I am good with thee sword.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules

Aye, I do.

Kobno you have been accepted. Welcome to The White Ravens.

Contact me in game by /tell ogedi so i can show you to your new home.

Minecraft Name:

nikias_1996

RP Name:

Labon

because i want to help the people of Aegis in every way i can.

And i think that a guild can do more than just one person

ooc: i have been looking for a guild and this one is one of th best.

I am these foul creatures don't deserve to walk the world of Aegis.

They kill innocent people and guards.

I hate them with every fiber of my being.

i am skilled with sword.

this could come in handy when defending the people of Aegis.

I am willing to do everything for the good of the guild.

I have read all of the rules and i have accepted them.

I find them logical and fair.

Welcome to The White Ravens Labon! I look forward to having you in my order.

((please /tell triloq or me in game and we will take you to the base, ive been away for the past few days due to massive amounts of work irl, but i should be on all weekend!)

Minecraft Name:

Burkester

RP Name:

Oz_Burkester

To do with the bad and make Aegis a safe place to live in for people of all races.

Occ: I have been looking for a guild and this looks nice and new so I thought it would be perfect.

Yes, They are disgusting creatures who have been reeking havok on the people of Aegis and this can not be forgiven.

I can construct magnificent things for the white ravens and I am quite good in the art of swordsmanship and mining.

I have read over the rules multiple times and I find them easy to abide by and fair.

((Kahzo, are you not a "vampire"? Not very neutral :P))

Oz you have been accepted! welcome to the White Ravens! i look forward to having you in my order.

((message me in game and ill send someone to pikc you up at the lauren front gates or cloud temple. my ign is ogedi))

((This architecture in the screenshots is great! I will defo visit.))