[Guide] Honorary Halflings!

Moochael

Official Guide of Honorary Halflings!

A guide written by Moochael and Prologued

Throughout halfling RP there has often been a term that has been thrown around, called, "Honorary Halflings." This is not a widely common role, but it is achievable in certain standards!

This guide is a goal by Prologued and me to increase halfling RP, and encourage more activity!

Peach Line Swirl Clip Art

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeZv4lUJ5foexooPpZE0g

Peach Line Swirl Clip Art

Now First off! What is an Honorary halfling?

An honorary halfling is a biggun that has been acknowledged by the humble halfling folk as the closest a biggun can be to a halfling. Normally bigguns are approached with a quirked eyebrow if spotted in the town, the halflings being confused on why they are here if he/she has no business. However, honorary halflings are looked upon not as suspicious bigguns, but nearly one of the halfling community.

~*~

07875e52aa0704d9cd48e524130264ab.png

Pros of Being an Honorary Halfling!

Unfortunately, you will not receive a burrow from being an honorary. Creating such a large burrow would be nearly an impossible task for halflings... However, listed below are some of the pros you get!

1. A permanent room in the Inn, to come and go as you please!

2. Permission to build in the town (Perms to the region)

3. Permission to work with us like any other halfling. You can bartend, help run the library, help run the Inn, etc.

4. If you have struck us as a great person, you may have a path named after you!

~*~

Heartsandswirl Clip Art

How Do I Become an Honorary Halfling?

7b4a2018a3f7c55f24f8a38eec8e906d.png

Here's the Juicy part, becoming an honorary halfling.

Unlike Honorary orcs, the role doesn't take too much discipline to obtain, or any specific tasks in general. However, the biggun must follow certain guidelines within his/her life. Halflings have values called, "Being proper" and if someone wishes to be an honorary halfling, they must follow these values alongside half folk. 

If you want to call yourself proper, and be an honorary halfling, you must:

1. Not use any locks, be trustworthy to your neighbors, locks proves your distrust!

2. Don't argue with fellow Townsmen, we all need to love each other!

3. Stealing from halflings is strongly forbidden, however stealing from bigguns is not frowned upon.

4. No purposely engaging in violence, unless your life is on edge, always talk it out.

5. We usually don't use Swords, and shovels as our main for of self-defense. This is encouraged, but we understand if bigguns don't follow it. However, they must use a shovel inside the village.

6. You must be a frequent visitor of the village and get to know us, you will not be considered if the majority do not know who you are.

Heartsandswirl Clip Art

If you can follow all these things then voila! You’re on your way to being a cheerful, fun-loving member of the happiest race in Vailor, just a lil' bit taller.

Hobbits are a nice race, I'd like more activity.

2 hours ago, Angmarzku said:

Hobbits are a nice race, I'd like more activity.

HALFLINGS, NOT HOBBITS! Reeeee.

But yeah, I'd like to seem more activity with the HALFLINGS.

If there are any questions regarding this guide, send @Moochael or myself a PM or leave a comment and we will attempt to answer it for you.

~*~

Gif-2-Knighted.gif