[Complete]Butler and Chef need a job!

Rella101

Ever find yourself in need of someone to do chores for you?  Do you have chickens that need cooking and places that need to be cleaned?  Do you want someone to answer your door and do your errands for you?  Well look no further!  

3895bad32f4d85e2959daafa9c783bdb.png

Fae and Snorri the halfling siblings are here to help!  

Fae will keep your kitchen in order, and you'll never go hungry again, and Snorri will do whatever you ask of him from running your laundry to the cleaners, or even fetching your horse!  

We are here to help!

We accept minimum wage!

A letter would be sent to the halfling pair about such advertised work being needed in Sutica.

The letter would request the pair to respond back to the Palace of Sutica at their earliest opportunity.

((Shoot me a PM and lets talk ^_^))

The elf Lhindir paces before his golems, sighing. "Somthing is...off here." he mumbles, looking up at a massive, eight foot tower of stone with a single, glowing eye rune. "Imperius." he snaps, looking down the assembled line, where a large seven and half foot golem takes a step forward, letting out a low rumble. "Deliver a message to these halflings, asking if they are still looking for a job, and bring me their answer." commands the 'Ame, gesturing the construct off, awaiting its return with an answer. 

((Shoot me a pm :^) if your not yet hired.