8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race Are You? Which Race is more likly to join a guild

• Elves
    • Orcs
    • Humans
    • Dwarves
    • Undead

Hail,

We are currently recruiting members for the International Army: I.A. the new guild.

We are a fearless band of mercenaries of all colors, races, and cultures, putting aside our diffrences for greatness. We are recruiting anyone who will join us in our quest. (There is an application/interview in game). Although a band of mercenaries, we do not reley on that alone for there a members, among us there be lots who never will fight. THese men/women be medics/cooks, armourers, farmers, scavengers, and builders. Although space is limited for this section we are still recruiting!

Just because you are accepted does not mean you are in! You will start as e recruit, in general, and work your way up from there.

-------Leader(s)

----------^

-------Council

----^-----------^

General-------Commander of Trades

----^-----------^

1st.Officer---1st. Worksman

----^-----------^

Warrior-------Your trade of choice(can be more than one)Worksman

----^-----------^

-------------Apprentice

----^-----------^

-------Recruit

There are numorus Generals and 1st. Officers so its not like you cant move up if occupied, also under Generals, Recruit General.

It be a non payin job, however we are a brother hood, sleeping together at night(not in that way.. . seperate beds people) Then together to fight upon the morrow.

Contact ((bryce141)) or ((patato12)) in game to join or reply on this form, will still have to do in game interview.

our base is on kingsroad, can also apply there

Join the I.A. Tomorrow (or today if im on)

"Family, Duty, Honour!"

WE FIGHT TOGEATHER

-snip-

I know you are making a guild, and it is under production, but can you at least add the ranks and a application? Unless you do this a different way, such as asking questions In game, then it is ok. I really do not care, but just a few suggestions :)

I know you are making a guild, and it is under production, but can you at least add the ranks and a application? Unless you do this a different way, such as asking questions In game, then it is ok. I really do not care, but just a few suggestions :)

we do ask questions in game and there is ranks in game.

((Bump)) The base has been moved to anyone who wants to apply. It is almost done and will be posted when finished.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.