~KalCo™ Goods and services with a smile~

z3m0s

Some Dwarven mining tunes for your ears.

Spoiler

~For the people~

KalCo™ is brought to you by Kalviin Ireheart and hopes to bring you all the mining goods your heart desires and your pockets can afford. Also available are all your blacksmith needs and Stonemason needs.

Enlightened miner - Legendary blacksmith - Legendary Stonemason - Adept Enchanter

I have a ridiculous amount of ores stored, gold/emerald/glowstone in many stacks of blocks and iron and diamond in smaller proportions due to higher demand. So I am happy to fill any orders of anything to do with mining given the right amount of time and money. Speaking of money I will not be listing fixed prices as I would like to cater to anyone and everyone, new comers are welcome to find me in Urguan in the Iron Honor for free picks to start off with and some free repairs and advice.

For smaller transactions that allow for it I would like to roleplay, non fitting and larger transactions if need be can be arranged ooc. Prices will vary between the size of your order and the money you have available to you. (Rank one /money top will be charged slightly more then someone running off /vote for their income if that doesn't go without saying) Don't hesitate to let me know if you are struggling and need a cheaper price, I am more then happy to help you out where possible.

feel free to come to me with offers from someone else and ill do my best to beat them if I can.

Armour crafting will require leather sets as I don't stock any myself.

Credit to Koralon (Medvekoma) for the name idea. We are both currently sharing first/second place on /sk miner top with no other competitors so we are without a doubt your best bet for goods and services, you can find Medvekoma here -

Have a nice day.

26 minutes ago, TheSilentFriend said:

Diggy diggy hole...

My motivation, helps me slip into a mining trance for hours on end.

3 hours ago, z3m0s said:

Prices will vary between the size of your order and the money you have available to you.

Wow, first degree price discrimination!

Just now, Medvekoma said:

Wow, first degree price discrimination!

You know how it is