To all the Orenian Ladies out there

Cornivore

*would shake his head, laughing immensely as he gets the letter, saying "I can't believe this is the 3rd time I've been mistaken for a female due to my long hair and young and feminine elfy looks. Nevertheless I think this letter has restored my faith in Axios as a whole. Loss is not an uncommon thing in the isles. A farmer may lose his crops to a drought, a normal wanderer may lose their freedom to an orc Snaga raid, and some may even lose their lives to something as trivial as a single stuck-up guard or an orenian lynching for being a homosexual.

It is a dark world we live in, yet sometimes the random acts of kindness and love such as this can keep it in check. Perhaps I am speaking complete rubbish, trying to sound wise and powerful. Though I suspect there is a bit of truth to my words..." 

The Wizard in White would finish his deep lecture to himself, afterwards asking "Why exactly am I talking to myself again...?"

*Forest blinks a few times at the paper, before she grumbled* "What a sapped thing to write. I'd shank whoever composed this if I had the chance." *She gave it a harsh rip before tossing it to the side with a huff.* 

30 minutes ago, ℙ?????? said:

*Forest blinks a few times at the paper, before she grumbled* "What a sapped thing to write. I'd shank whoever composed this if I had the chance." *She gave it a harsh rip before tossing it to the side with a huff.* 

Lefkos watches her comment nearly four elven years too late