Traveling Lads

senor_tortuga

Looking For Fine Lads

-=+=-

I am in need of some descendants with a particular set of skills that they feel can help me and my acquaintances with tasks and trials in the months to come working with us. The goal that I am looking to achieve is not to be shared on this flier, but if you do meet me and you are found to be a trustable lad, then you will know as well. We will go our separate ways after the goal is achieved, or if we fail.

-=+=-

Now there are a few jobs that are open, they are not physically demanding, you just need a few set skills and/or talents.

-=+=-

Herbologist

This job will require you to know your plants and animals, you will be in charge of keeping the us informed on the status of the land and plants around us. Keeping vile traps within the forest at bay and informing us if something is off about the land.

Watchman

This job will be for a bright and sly descendant, you will need to assess situations and work to solve problems for the betterment of your fellow laddies. Though this does not give you authority over anyone else, you will just provide us with suggestions and you must be knowledgeable in most things related to the aspects.

Historian

Your job will be to record our travels so that future generations will know of the great adventures of the Traveling Lads.

Miscellaneous

Do you have an interesting set of skills and/or feel that you can assist the Traveling Lads in exploring, and finding our goal? Then send a bird to Tajo S. Torto, or if you see a noble bald elf walking around run up to him tell me about yourself!

-=+=-

Fill out the forum below and send it via bird or pin it onto this poster.

Name (and IGN):

(Skype):

Race:

Job you would like:

Why you want the job:

A little fact about yourself, ex: I am bald:

Thoughts on trees:

12 minutes ago, senor_tortuga said:

Name (and IGN): Leofrick (SaltySoviet)

(Skype): Vovkovych - R6 (Surname + Fav Game. Don't judge.)

Race: Human Heartlander

Job you would like: Watchman

Why you want the job: Seems fun.

A little fact about yourself: Quiet. Very quiet.

Thoughts on trees: They are... Trees. Cute ones and ugly ones. Both matter.

"Is there any pay?" Says Fritlev to himself, immediately penning a piece of paper and sending it to the strange man by bird.

Name (and IGN): Ornias/(Ornias_Aquarius)

(Skype):

Race: Check below

Job you would like: Watchman

Why you want the job: I have nothing better to do.

A little fact about yourself: I am a high elf.

Thoughts on trees: Trees are fine, druids aren't, I'm looking at you bald guy.

Pinned under all the fliers across Axios would be four words and an exclamation point.

All Spots are Taken!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.