Cult of the Deep One

DeadCthulhu

Really like this idea, its different. Someone isn't walking into the server and screaming "How do I become and undead?" They are creating a new evil in the land of Aegis. Not new to mythology, just new to what we typically deal with.

The thing with this is, as a neutral topic, it is a good RP experience in my eyes and can add to the server as he wants to play a deluded character. But, as said before, Cthulu is unacceptable. Having a deluded cult worshiping squid IC is pretty neat, actually. Especially considering squid are a mob in game, it would be a nice twist on how people begin to believe in new deities/gods.

As for making a giant squid? Probably will never happen ;)

If I can get the lore accepted is there anyway to actually make a giant squid in the game? It would be great for him to be swimming around on the new map with invulnerability on.

I think we can all agree that having a giant squid will or can't happen :s

I think we can all agree that having a giant squid will or can't happen :s

More or less my point. It's not possible to add new mobs to the game. Very maybe could we resize and change rarity of the original squids... but I doubt it. They'd still be random spawns and have 5 hearts and look very silly.

Consider it dropped, and I am in the process of a name change, but I DO NOT think a GM should insult my guild in front of everyone, I am not creating a new race, it is a simple character choice that you make to your character that makes him thirst for blood. As others said, it is cannibalism, with a twist.

I have seen giant zombies on other servers before but unless it's a GM event I wouldn't want them just popping up all over.

Consider it dropped, and I am in the process of a name change, but I DO NOT think a GM should insult my guild in front of everyone, I am not creating a new race, it is a simple character choice that you make to your character that makes him thirst for blood. As others said, it is cannibalism, with a twist.

Since you want to keep on about it in my thread I guess I will comment. I think it's the fact that you are still calling them Vampires. There is no such thing as Vampires therefore there is no such disease that could make you think you are a Vampire. It's forbidden knowledge IE Metagaming. I thin if you just sat down for a bit you could come up with a better name for your ailment. I will suggest one... "Bloodthirst". It's simple and to the point. Now out of my Guild post unless you are here to talk about squid.

I have seen giant zombies on other servers before but unless it's a GM event I wouldn't want them just popping up all over.

That's cause there exists a 'Giant' mob which is leftover from older minecraft versions. It's basically a giant zombie, and it can be easily put in the game since it's already in the code.

No such giant versions exist of any other mob.

I didn't mean you Bananas. the other guy shot me in the back without any warning. You really aren't supposed to fight AT ALL in the cities unless it's a war. You followed me out of town before you attacked. At least that's what i believe to have happened? Kind of hard to know for sure when there's an angry mob plunking arrows into your spine.

I know you were not accusing me but the other guy wasn't meta gaming either he heard you talking about iblees aswell

That's the thing I never actually said I worship Iblees. He just took what I said out of context, and applied his out of game knowledge to what I was talking about. It wasn't really metagaming, but it was almost borderline. He basically attacked a crazy old man in front of the capital for "thinking" he was a worshipper of Iblees. Which is fine in RP sense, but not from a in game legal standpoint.

There is nothing wrong with what he posted there. He is not changing lore. This is a belief that does not make it true or against the rules.

If he can convince people to worship a giant squid more power to him.

He may get a following or may go the path of this reformed church that has empty buildings all over the place.

The game could use some more religions false or otherwise to have some conflict over.

If I can get the lore accepted is there anyway to actually make a giant squid in the game? It would be great for him to be swimming around on the new map with invulnerability on.

The closest mechanic I can think of is to use the mob-spawning flags to only make squid spawn in a certain area, it's not one large one but they would be somewhat more numerous...

Maybe if you squished them all together...

If that would happen i would join the guild instantly.

But i doubt that it is a easy job supersizing a squid and possibly changing its skin.

But it could be done. The GMs wont agree on making a giant squid. Then people will want giant wolves and ghasts.

If that would happen i would join the guild instantly.

But i doubt that it is a easy job supersizing a squid and possibly changing its skin.

But it could be done. The GMs wont agree on making a giant squid. Then people will want giant wolves and ghasts.

and little ghasts*