Mercenaries can't be trusted

Kevinblabla7

“I was offered 70k by Oren” - unknown Rider of the Mark mercenary

“I gave them land and offered them help and this is how they repay me.” Abdes would grunt out sitting in the war room with all of his lords and commanders. “The Riders of the mark have betrayed the trust we’ve put in them.”  Romanos, a man who values honor the most of the group, would nod to this. “He dares to ask for money from us after all we have given to him and then yet he sides with our enemy! I say that we get rid of the group now.” He’d sit down again. Many others in the room would agree to this until Ser Elias of House de Castro stands up from his seat. “We have seen enough of war, can we not ask them to leave the lands peacefully?” The room became quiet again. Many people agreed to this too. Until Abdes would talk again. “I have indeed offered them this but they are acting like cowards and have decided to prepare themselves for war. They have started with fortifying their defenses and I say we cannot wait any longer.” The men in the room would all nod. “So be it, war again!” would the Marshal of Santegia, Lonan say.

The trebuchets on Castle Veldin would be prepared for the upcoming siege. Cavalry lead under the Holy Knight Romanos and Ser Elias. The main infantry lead by both Lonan and Abdes. The men would be rallied and they were ready for an assault on Fort Mark.

WARCLAIM

Tier Chosen (This cannot be changed after the first warclaim is held): 1

Type of battle: Siege

Date And Time: 22/7/2017 Saturday 3pm EST, 8pm GMT

Side A: Kingdom of Santegia + allies

Side B: Riders of the Mark

Location and boundaries:

Direct Area:

jGns9fj.png

Surrounding area of battlefield for reference to location:

B07qpDZ.png

Terms of Victory

Side A: All defenders are killed or are forced underground. Attackers have to roll to see if the leader of side B has been captured.

Side B: All attackers are killed or driven from the battlefield. Defenders have to roll to see if the leader of side A has been captured.

Upon Victory For...

Side A: Kingdom of Santegia gains full control of the region. PRO is transferred to me

Side B: Kingdom of Santegia cannot go on an offensive campaign for 2 weeks. Riders of the Mark can call for a counter-attack

Rules

-  No status switching.

- All LoTC rules.

- No golden apples.

- No one day alts.

- If a side does not show they  forfeit.

-TNT enabled

-The Riders of the Mark can not modify their defenses after the posting of this warclaim.

-Only people on the side of the Riders listed on the screenshot may participate in the warclaim:

KHbrIMy.png

Edited by Kevinblabla7

Aldor would stumble outside, take one glance at the 1 week eviction notice and laugh "a bit early lads" he would chuckle. 

Another point is that on many occasions i have told people from all groups that myself and andrewmcfly would be going on holiday at the same time, i will be away for the next 2 weeks and i asked kevin a few weeks ago to either make the war before, or after my holiday. Seems he chose the weekend to hinder our defence, also i may add that we do not intend to call on allies, we are a mercenary group and are neutral to all factions. we will not call apon oren (your enemy) or any other faction, although i stupidly did not add my 10-15 members to the members list of the plot as we had been focusing on other things in other areas. i feel we should be allowed to bring our group as a whole (15 max) to face the 70+ force that is the coalition. 

You only told me to make a warclaim on a certain date and at that time I was busy with another war against Oren kek. If you didnt want a warclaim on that date then you should've just taken out your stuff when i made that eviction notice?? Or you dont decide to side with the enemy while you are deep inside my land????!??!

Dragonayr is on holiday and wont be back for like a week.