The Cloven Cavalcade

TheCynicalOne

5963754feb1bc_TheClovenCavalade.png.736553146c656efb89d98b287bdc6655.png

'Boroun ta dasi na eini epano sas'

The Cloven Cavalcade 

The 6th of the Amber's Cold, 1619. It was upon this evening that a band of descendants and Fae creatures alike came to assembly in a hut located in the Northern Forests of Tahn, familiar to some, unknown to the rest. Among those assembled were Garoll Earl, Mali'ker of Sutica, Primrose Aegis, Kha'Pantera of Sutica, Misar Goldhand, Kha'Tigrasi of Sutica, and lastly Capra, Satyr of the Haenese Forests. It was from there that the young satyr had flown his owl off into the various regions of Axios to deliver this message of committee, all bearing the sigil of the soon to be founded caravan. It was from there that he revealed his intentions to three and without reluctance, the three chose to follow the word of the satyr; each with a purpose in mind and a skill set to be put to use. And with that, the first of the Cloven Cavalcade came into fruition. 

Roles & Titles

According to your set of skills, you will be placed within one of five categories and given a title from which you will be addressed as and reap benefits from

Administration

The role of administration falls under those who have deemed themselves worthy to run part of the caravan

Founder

The originator of the group known as the Cloven Caravan 

[Capra the Satyr]

Husbandry

Despite the title of this role, this does not require parental experience. Husbandry is the care, cultivation, and breeding of crops and animals. This also includes the management and conservation of resources. Anyone with skilled in breeding, farming, fishing, forestry and/or mining will be placed in this category and assigned a rank accordingly

Craftsmanship

In order to shape a grand caravan, one must possess a great mass of equipment to do so. Henceforth the need for craftsmen. Our set of craftsmen shall include those referred to as alchemists, blacksmiths, enchanters, leather workers, stonemasons, tinkers and woodworkers. They shall provide all three group of workers with the supplies necessary to complete their daily tasks

Culinary Arts

Hungry workers are closely related to dead workers, which serve useless. Among this category, those skilled in the culinary arts shall be provided crops and other food rations by those in the Husbandry category so that they may provide warm-plates to the rest of the caravan. Chefs are mostly preferred, but alchemist fall under this category as well, as they can brew beverages

Security

Lastly, we've come to the matter of security. Although it'd seem that the number of thieves have decreased lately, one can never be too cautious. As we do take the main roads on deliveries, it will not be uncommon to come across a dirty thug or rapscallion. Those who favor the use of weapons, magic even, are more than welcome to serve as guards during routine deliveries

OOC: A lists of ranks under each category will be posted after an accumulation of members has been built up

Rules

All punishments shall depend on the severity of each & broken rule

• First off, thievery off any kind from the Cloven Cavalcade is prohibited. This include the hoarding  of minas, (as all proceeds will go to the treasurer to be distributed at a later date) the stealing of supplies, giving out merchandise for free, etc.
  • The harm and/or killing of fellow caravan member is strictly prohibited, unless the circumstances in which one has are dire or life-threatening
  • One may not leave this caravan unless you are discharged by a higher-up in Administration. If one deserts the caravan without notice, they will be hunted down and dragged back to be put on trial
  • If it is discovered that confidential information has been leaked out by one of the caravan members, they shall be sentenced to a quick and swift death
  • Upon the death & discharge of a member by the hand of the Cloven Caravan, you are understandably no longer legally permitted to return as you are stripped of your membership
  • By joining the Cloven Cavalcade, you agree to the terms above and others to follow as they will updated ever so often

OOC: If you have any other concerns or wish for further details, PM me or send a bird IG

To Enlist

To join or enlist into the Cloven Cavalcade, simply post your name (IG and OOCly), race, age and a brief reason as to why you want to join

Edited by TheCynicalOne

IG Name: Primrose

MC Name: MindTorn

Race: Kha

Reason: Because Primrose would like to be a help to people, and this can be one. Primrose is a Fisher, chef, and a farmer. She feels that she could be a help.

((And I'm the first one to apply so C:))

Edited by iiHarmonics
Sarcasism

"Capra what in the Aspects have you done." Oliver asked no one in particular, holding his bow 3 year old's hand. 

IG Name: Sophia Warnen

MC Name: explodingoreo

Race: Heartlander/Human

Brief Reason: Sophia is very desperate for adventure and to get away from her boring lifestyle. She wants to help other people in their lives so she may feel a difference in her own.

Can someone give me more information on who this organisation is?

IG: Jack Fergusun

MC: BettyWarrior33

Race: Highlander/human

Reason: I want some adventure and something fun and exciting and new to do 

Edited by Baccwarrior

IGN: NewSoul_

Name: Momo Stav

Race: Human, Heartlander

Reason: "I feel as though I would be a good addition, as I'm well in Stonemasonry. I would also enjoy travel, as it gives me a chance to meet new people."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.