Returning to the Bonfire

TheDragonsRoost

Hello again!

Now, before you lot go crazy with your replies, let me get a few things straight:
1. Yes, I DID leave LotC, but I have since overturned my decision to leave.
2. I did not post two farewell posts. One was me saying I was taking a break and the other was a farewell.
3. LotC is a boiling cauldron of toxicity and hatred towards people that they do not understand yet. So effin’ what?

With that out of the way, let’s get to the point of this post: why I’ve decided to come back to Lord of the Craft. It wasn’t an easy choice to overturn my decision to leave the server and the community I got to enjoy being with, but it hit me. Something that a friend told me about my roleplay character that I felt was appropriate in this situation.

“Even if your [character’s] overwheled with emotions, [his] friends come first.” -A friend.

I’ve made a lot of friends on this server and they don’t need to be plastered over a re-introduction post just to have upvotes on their rep. My friends don’t need any naming, anyhow, because the only thing they need to know is that they are the primary reason why I came back to LotC.

There is also the concern that people think I’m still toxic by leaving then coming back and applying for staff. Let me ask you lot why you people believe that I should be berated because of mistakes that occur off the server? For even matters on twitch streams that have already been dealt with by the GM team?

In fact, why even bother berating me in the first place? It doesn’t make a lot of sense on why you insist on doing these immature acts of trolling and letting it spiral out of control to the point where the Game Mods are involved. Honestly, some of the problems on LotC do stem a lot from people making immature decisions and reacting to said immature decisions in a harsh manner (as I did in my twitch stream. So what?).

Anyhow, -1 me all you want to be honest. The only thing that’s mature on LotC are the staff members on their various teams who try to make a pleasant community to be engaged in as well as promote a positive attitude. I’ll be playing my characters again and if you don’t like it, don’t bother leaving a reply or just ignore me.

Time to get back to work,

-TheDragonsRoost

On the subject of the amount of posts that are getting hidden, I apologize to anyone laying out their comments here today but unfortunately it’s not the time or the place.

On the amount of posts commenting on ‘LOTC is a toxic cesspit’, gonna stop you right there; while it is as my charge to be neutral and without biased as FM- understand that you yourself play on LOTC, utilize it’s services for whatever purposes, and you add to it’s community. Now, I understand that you’ve returned with some nuances from the community, but I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that you really need to drop your hatred or disdain towards other players of the community- it’s not healthy, and you won’t ascend in the community with those remarks. Please take a step back, breath, and re-assess what exactly you’re getting into.

3 hours ago, Raphael Payne said:

On the subject of the amount of posts that are getting hidden, I apologize to anyone laying out their comments here today but unfortunately it’s not the time or the place.

On the amount of posts commenting on ‘LOTC is a toxic cesspit’, gonna stop you right there; while it is as my charge to be neutral and without biased as FM- understand that you yourself play on LOTC, utilize it’s services for whatever purposes, and you add to it’s community. Now, I understand that you’ve returned with some nuances from the community, but I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that you really need to drop your hatred or disdain towards other players of the community- it’s not healthy, and you won’t ascend in the community with those remarks. Please take a step back, breath, and re-assess what exactly you’re getting into.

Oh believe me, I’m deciding to take another stance on the disdain/hatred rather than just allowing it to consume my common sense. Not to mention that it is one that I’ve used in the real world often.

Addressing the problem with a cool head and approaching it with a balanced mindset.

As @Jaeden said on a different post of yours, prove it. Actions speak louder than fabricated words.