[✓]Vows Broken, Debts to Be Repaid.

JuliusAakerlund

As a reminder if you are not a party leader giving contact details do not reply to this post. Further replies will result in warnings being issued.

Since a GM is taking a minute to get around to this, just to make it easier the Arberrang leadership’s collective discords are:

Gallic#9894 – Grand Elder ( NL )

Karebear#5153 – Elder

Wulfery#0433 – Council

PosidonX7#5724 – Council

MajesticOwyn#9240 – Council

we’d like it if we were all there, since I consider it beyond my right to make decisions without my council so I’d have to relay back to them anyway

Edited by Gallic

14 minutes ago, Gallic said:

Since a GM is taking a minute to get around to this, just to make it easier the Arberrang leadership’s collective discords are:

Gallic#9894 – Grand Elder ( NL )

Karebear#5153 – Elder

Wulfery#0433 – Council

PosidonX7#5724 – Council

MajesticOwyn#9240 – Council

we’d like it if we were all there, since I consider it beyond my right to make decisions without my council so I’d have to relay back to them anyway

As a note, only two can represent either side, so please inform us which two you wish to represent Arberrang.

20 hours ago, Sky said:

As a note, only two can represent either side, so please inform us which two you wish to represent Arberrang.

Sorry for taking so long, was asleep for a while. Anyway.

We’ve decided Gallic#9894 and Karebear#5153 should be the two representatives, since we have to pick.

Approved