Sign in to follow this  
KIIWIKILLA

Funeral of an Elder

Posted (edited)

The funeral of Lord Marius Karl Baruch

OOK-rUf3AzyCXRF1sIDBpbRmhiZl4wkwn06lmX4nTkxx0vY2e1Lg0g4B_3ruCiSRETsU5Jg8Tmpu4bnC_dvuSS3f3rVEBEQI7G5p2_wKwW6S-uYL4niMu_HgQJ1av3Do8qITX5JO

The Count of Ayr, Sigmar Joren Baruch, and the rest of the Baruch family would like to invite any and all visitors to the chapel of St Otto in Ayr for the funeral of the late Lord Marius Karl Baruch. His body will be carried, by the Knight Paramount and members of the Marian Retinue, from the Basilica of the Fifty Virgins in Reza, where he has been laid in rest, to Saint’s Rest in Ayr where the funeral service will take place. Following the ceremony, his body will be interred in a private ceremony, for close friends and family, into the Baruch family crypts. A feast will then follow to celebrate the life of Lord Marius Karl Baruch. May he rest easy. 

PLqUGL1Chts75bpMLkOZx-2NpFa-yLIjLsuof_9mUNowgfectqqFXNGJxz7-qTr6zLFabZhAX0ICBvSExTIdcoItI6I5Igd1CzLkR91z3a8rMiAUztWpaiLi0owP5Nc-6bVUKVEM

0nIyhVw_fldjD9Y-DCW3y-XJh5fvlAsHt8J7893bLGOUO_H8z6bvZgde4TN3CU8glq6_2z7LAMAm4EC93IZt0tOPhjxPnvgw26FfAAlFPwXmYwkFNkOm0WG-7wMZ6fmlSeoVcKFZ

Signed,

Sigmar Joren of the House of Baruch, Count of Ayr, Baron of Laval, Voron, and Riveryn, Lord of Jorenstadt and Saint’s Rest, and Guardian of the Haenseni Coast

Joren Aldrik of the House of Baruch, Baron of Gant

(OOC: The event will take place on Thursday 18/07/19 at 5pm EST)

Edited by KIIWIKILLA

“Aldrik Baruch, eldest son of Marius sits quietly in the cabin of his ship he looks at the document as he was thinking about the past “Maybe I should have been at his side, his decision made me leave but maybe it is time to say my final farewell, I am sorry father” Aldrik stood up and walked on to the deck calling to his crewman at the steering wheel” Johan! Set sail for the shore, I got business to attend in Reza” 

King Marius shoots out of his tomb, “Why the **** is the Kings personal guard laying to rest a noble???”

Jan wonders where his head is these days but can't make it due to complications :C

Posted (edited)

Wilheim seems to agree with the ghost of King Marius with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged and continued reading his book.

Edited by Noves