*Co-Op Businesses* -Tac&Co Reborn-

Jed Goldrush

*You open a letter sealed with wax*

Dear Jed Goldrush,

My response to your letter is that I currently sell food such as mushroom stew, bread, pork, wheat, and melons if I am at the shop.((I have an auto shop set up, but I tend to stick around my shop)) My only problem is that since the Alras constructions my profits have gone down since I was relocated to another area because the Alras bridge was to be built. I would like to move to another location as my profits will then go up, also the place I am currently at, there is a guild and a city over the road is currently being built. (( I am usually on team speak to pm a time.))

Also one thing has come to my mind, is that this job seems a bit big for myself, I'd rather me a hunter or a merchant as I was trained to be a hunter from birth, I am trained to be a good hunter and would mostly find this the easiest and best job for myself, ((see my app, says i'm trained to be a legendary hunter from birth etc.)) Anyway i'd love to be a hunter with the other guy you accepted, hunting just seems and feels right for me. I'm sorry if I have annoyed you in anyway.

Delthor Alzorth

*You open a letter waxed with a golden seal*

Dear Delthor Alzorth,

I understand your decision, I'll be happy to hire you as a hunter. Please meet me at The Waterfell as soon as possible. ((ill be back on 4pm GMT+10)). Please start getting 2 stacks of 2 different types of meat by the time we meet.

Warrior and Merchant,

Jed Goldrush

((what time would that be in englan cus I'm stuck for time as at this moment I have homework, and school))

((umm, If we can't meet in that time, we can have a wireless connection, I will give you permissions on a floor of my shop and there will be a chest there that you could do a drop off, it will be LWC'd to my name with you in it. Your first needed item will be specified on the top of the chest.))

*Update*

• Added New Job- Mercenary Co-Op Arms (The Recruitment Agency Branch)
  • Editted Job List- Hunters now under Militia Group
  • Volunteers is still in operation, pretty much giving jobs to new people!!

*URGENT*

Jobs must be filled in the next few days for everything to work smoothly! So Im looking for you people now!!

Individuals/Guilds/Factions/Groups are needed to sign up in the work cycling for Golden Arms to connect serving people to people who NEED stuff to be done!!

Current Employees must report to The Waterfell and find the Activity Logging sign of your name EVERYDAY YOUR ONLINE!! Please do that in The Waterfell as soon as possible!!

*Letter to All Workers*

Sorry I have been away from Aegis because of a terrible illness ((I was really sick IGN)) but yes, I shall arrange a meeting time for me and the workers to just see each other and do business, thank you for your time

Warrior, Merchant and Co-Op Owner,

Jed Goldrush

I have recently been doing a large amount of hunting in the Verge and would be glad to part with the webs and meat I have collected, for a price of course.

I have around 2 and a half stacks of webs and about the same for meat.

((trotski24, not a high price though, are you still buying? if so can we meet?))

I have recently been doing a large amount of hunting in the Verge and would be glad to part with the webs and meat I have collected, for a price of course.

I have around 2 and a half stacks of webs and about the same for meat.

((trotski24, not a high price though, are you still buying? if so can we meet?))

((What do you mean "not a high price though", LOL, I didn't quite get that! :L))

Ah, a man true to his sword and instincts, I would be glad to take them away from you! Name your price and i'll name mine.

750 minas?

I don't really know most of the current prices in Aegis but hunting in the Verge is dangerous.

750 minas?

I don't really know most of the current prices in Aegis but hunting in the Verge is dangerous.

750, for the whole thing? hmm, yea, its a deal, private message me for detail of drop off and that

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.