3) Do you want more Dnd in your life?

On 12/7/2020 at 4:26 AM, Luminaire said:

When are we reviving Renatus?

pls God Renatus > Oren

6 hours ago, Zamaru42 said:

1) Do you also play 5ed?
2) First edition path or second?
3) Do you want more Dnd in your life?

1) Ye my friends host 5E all the time, and usually my oneshots were comprised of 5E. Pathfinder isn't really good to one-shots so I kept it to campaigns.
2) First edition, I haven't fucked w second edition because it frightens me, and I like how edited the 1st edition is. 
3) Eh, not now. I tend to get really stressed given all I have to do rn when I've more things tacked on, even if DND is supposed to be more fun and relaxing. I found myself always dreading the day and deadlines when I was overloaded, which currently I am. Dunno, I'm sure I'll find time for it again.

Late to the party, but happy birthday. I'm glad you've begun to heal past that painful time in your life.

How much piss trickles down your leg, to the nearest half-litre, when you see Quav, Keef or I post on a metal lore submission?

Do you remember when you denied Nazdus' Arcanism application?

44 minutes ago, Waibiao said:

Do you remember when you denied Nazdus' Arcanism application?

i do not respect my elders i have no clue who that is the names familiar though

1 hour ago, Luciloo said:

Late to the party, but happy birthday. I'm glad you've begun to heal past that painful time in your life.

How much piss trickles down your leg, to the nearest half-litre, when you see Quav, Keef or I post on a metal lore submission?

the reading on the buret says 0.01ml, but you read a buret backwards so

as i no longer post metal because writing lore makes me depressed i mainly cackle whenever i see a new sub and say something along the lines of "HAR HAR CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS GET RIPPED INTO"