The Margraviate of Korstadt: Title Abdication

Zanthuz

The Margraviate of Korstadt:

Title Abdication

Issued and Penned by The Most Honorable, Viktor of House Kortrevich, Margrave of Korstadt

18th of Vzmey and Hyff, 352 ES

wGFZ3xONei6vwD54uRboRb9LpQFvXPEY5FvTTNFRnX-fl7d3AZ-4EkN8H7xZpfJ4zw4KfkOpT_XxVsl-oGiXe3-u80WCiYrecRNNNsWeYEbWM5GmUnQF38lUgCySm434p7JKe-Hg

Coat of Arms of House Kortrevich

I, Lord Viktor of House Kortrevich, Margrave of Korstadt, Former Lord Speaker of the House of Lords and incumbent Kastellan Scribe of Haense, hereby relinquish the title of the Margraviate of Korstadt to King Josef I and forthwith transfer the newly granted title; Viscounty of Krusev to my second born son, Rickard Otto Kortrevich.

In this, I am relinquishing my patriarchy of House Kortrevich to Rickard Otto Kortrevich as well, and the newly determined Viscount of Krusev is responsible for the following:

• To preside over the House of Kortrevich to the best of his ability in the service of the aforementioned House.
  • To ensure the prosperity of House Kortrevich and the lands within his jurisdiction.
  • To be honorable and righteous in the protection of his kinsmen and in his duties as a leal subject to the Crown.

I have cherished my time as the patriarch of House Kortrevich and Margrave of Korstadt, and I praise God for this life he has gifted me. I hope that Rickard may share in this statement once it is time for him to write such a decree as this.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

THE MOST HONORABLE,  Lord Viktor Otto Kortrevich, Kastellan Scribe of Hanseti-Ruska, Margrave of Korstadt, Viscount of Krusev, Baron of Koravia

HIS LORDSHIP,  Lord Rickard Otto Kortrevich

HIS MAJESTY,  King Josef I of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, and Kaunas, Baron of Rytsburg, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of Alban, Reza and Markev, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

T0hVDqdVAEhjek2oXycx4ENuTavPbPqFFZq4kETOnifJdwbrX_d4DBSJlEbkE2gufiq2MEH4zD3kq-fDZabroZk86rrf5cizxjEm2R0bKY-EZtf_qvvx7snpQ9Ex9V7ftiQYH62D

Edited by Zanthuz