The Criminal Registry of Hanseti-Ruska

Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

VE KRIMAJ REGISCHTIR I EDAELEO AG KUSORAEV
THE CRIMINAL REGISTRY OF HANSETI-RUSKA
10th of Joma and Umund, 355 ES

VVL0BunDC9lWcXc6Ag3_XRxXRH-bh7qY37py8qOmo_g2xvg3gvy9I5yRnj5I308hL2JR6XOdPTXf6OgDT8N9r1E6C6StX9_wTcteTNaJf0-2XKvyu1x2dT5gxmucSds77ugHaVMs

The Criminal Registry of Hanseti-Ruska, known in New Marian as Ve Krimaj Regischtir i Edaeleo ag Kusoraev, serves as a registry of all convicted criminals within the Kingdom of Haense. Its records are a collaborative effort between the Office of the High Justiciar and the Haeseni Royal Army, created out of further desire to see Law and Order prevail in the Kingdom.

Established in 355 ES, the purpose of the registry is to maintain and regularly update the list of criminals within the Kingdom for the betterment of public safety. Additionally, the registry can be used to track down repeat lawbreakers, so that their sentencing may become more appropriate for the circumstances.

While the records are usually kept private to the Office of the High Justiciar and the Haeseni Royal Army, other offices may request access to the documents. This could be to ensure that applicants for a position are not registered criminals, to maintain the integrity of the jobs provided by the Aulic Government.

In par with the creation of the registry, the Crown sees fit to add the following section to 205: The High Justiciar of the Haurul Caezk:
205.029: Update and maintain a registry of convicted criminals;

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty, Josef I, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

His Excellency, Sir Lauritz Henrik Christiansen, High Justiciar of Haense

"Gutt" Ser Brandt Barclay nodded with a smile after reading the publication, hoping this the registry make his work easier and the army more organized, just like he liked it.

“They finally learned how to keep written records, maybe next there will be libraries!” Remarks an ecstatic elder, clapping for the leaps and bounds Haense has finally reached.