A Letter for the Blessed

rep2k

Issued by the Bishop of Henrikev

fCdyUf2fKwCWy7vqIMck8cIHoxTi-RqPV24Q02Rhrs_5LVtBre9AuTyHI-jqqkVFqG6ZKAVlwTvWxPSmn29ylcbIrlYJY-SmSIi2jp7CAIHm8_Gj_5SPOIjZ_AKpNfwZ6RHNAFeO

A Letter for the Blessed

Karosgrad, 357 ES

[!] A few hours before arriving at Hyspia, Alfred Episcopus Henrike takes a pen and ink, writing the official letter to High Pontiffy Owyn III:

Most Holy Father:

First of all, I would like to thank you for the invitation as a delegation of our Holy Mother Church in Esbec. This is a period, a period of 5 days in which all of us, as a collective, need to make the right decisions together, decide on various topics and solve as many issues as we can. May God be our judge.

I am writing to take this opportunity to inform you of a very interesting matter concerning one of the very famous persons of our Kingdom of Haense. This letter is coming to your doorstep, to read this proposal and consider whether it is worth your time, and I hope it is worth every minute, second and even millisecond. Your Holiness, please consider the late Queen of Haense, Viktoria vas Ruthern, to be beatified. A queen who risked her life many, many times to defend her homeland and her people, from all sorts of attacks by heathen Scyfling armies. During these bloody attacks and fights, which tried to kill the last glimmer of faith and love in us, the late Viktoria, unfortunately, lost 3 limbs during several fights and still survived! Surviving such a fatal battle with great injuries and three lost limbs is, in my opinion, Your Holiness, miraculous, because God himself took part in it. She was there and she served as a waterfall of morale for the army and the people, which helped us a lot, because if it weren't for certain people, especially her, there might not be a Kingdom of Haense today. 

I must mention as a chaplain at the time, how pious Viktoria really was, ready to give everything, even to die for the Church, God and the kingdom, which later proved to be true. Her courage has exceeded her capabilities, and I know for sure that the Kingdom is proud of her.

Consider what I have stated, Your Holiness, and believe me that a people in the north would be happy if this were approved, with God's blessing.

Sincerely,

Alfred Episcopus Henrikev, Bishop of Henrikev and Prelate of the Clergy