The Line of Gotrek Endures

Luciloo

gkXzz1X_tWqIAK9F_Qq8C90pKKOrFb3UI30TH6rJ_U-JRQ5ya14nDhgC9xyaFeWHu7QXofKxlgZYiHaAc03258vO6A9PqX4vfSHqFgTmqIJR20sxA_bMpZDkQO2CeIH0Z_oqKI6Q

MUSIC

Ravens take flight from Kal'Darakaan, each bearing the purple and gold of Clan Starbreaker.

Far and wide they fly, bringing a letter to all members of the clan.

-=[]=-

14th of the Deep Cold, 9 SA

To the Sons and Daughters of Gotrek,

I write to you this eve' hale and hearty, and although I am no scholar nor poet, know my words come from hearth and home.

Many of you will know me, some perhaps from my work, but I dare not assume you all do. When I was brought to Agnarum as a Dwedki by my da, I knew not our kith and kin, I knew not the legacy of Gotrek, nor its true meaning. Yet just as our folk were welcomed into those halls after the Kinstrife, so were my brothers and I welcomed and met with Anbella's blessing of a warm hearth and a family.

Kazrin, e'er kind, taught me of our forefather Gotrek, and kindled in me a fire for my life's work. Jorvin watched over me, ensured I never went hungry, brought me to the forge at the age of nine, and taught me to hold the Brathmordakin in my heart. When my da was revealed as a heretic, he took me and my brother Karvek in. As Jorvin grew weary beneath the burden of a crown, so our hall became quiet and its throne empty. I write this not to insult him, nor belittle his achievements, for I will always proudly remember him as a King, but his struggle and striving have reminded me of the responsibility he took upon himself.

I write to you, to announce that the throne is no longer empty and the mantle of leadership has come to rest upon my shoulders. This clan gave me a craft so I could work to feed and house myself, a heritage to uphold and be proud of, and a family to share it all with. I intend to do right by it, so no Dwedki goes hungry or unlearned, no beardling drifts aimlessly without knowing the legacy his blood carries or no craft of his own, and no elder watches grim as the line of Gotrek wears thin.

As your clan mother, together we’ll smith works of great beauty and mastery, learn of alchemy and magic, and carve Golem and rune from stone. Then may Yemekar look upon our folk and see in us the same skill and talent he saw in our forefather, and may we earn his blessings again.

Narvak oz da Kornazkarum. Narvak oz Gotrek.

Lulubelle Starbreaker
Bekarumm of Eldar Clan Starbreaker,

Granddaughter of Gardath, and the First Starsmith

-=[]=-

Aengoth's smiles fondly upon his kin from Khaz’a’dentrumm, proud of the successes of the new generation.