The Impertinence of Elvenesse

Ztrog

The Impertinence of Elvenesse

iQ4EwNdJnnVMDLFGENVWLYagMUBwL8QOx2_jDR16E_wkakBkaL6G8FG-7hwT1XjqgiZhEGDGBLXcFwc7apWJwgKtVcQn1HNDAB8longlX8kCT3Km3BIJE1IK11Si2teEooOpq3dG

The Princedom of Elvenesse has been a blot on the history of our world for countless years. Ever since their formation the citizenry and their notions of hypocrisy have plagued the ‘thill. They have been temptresses and harlots, acting on that of the impureness that can be seen in those of the truly lesser. 

They have been taking in ‘aheral, those who here ‘THILL who were once pure as can be. And now those ‘THILL run amuck with the lessers, giving into impure temptations. Why should we be silent while ‘THILL pure blooded ‘THILL are being corrupted by these lessers! 

If you or your fellow lliran know of any ‘thill being persuaded by this dark saboteurs, please bring them back towards their own inner purity. Many ‘thill have died with nothing but regret in their mind knowing they have lost their own purity to those of Elvenesse. 

I have a sister, once who was a ‘THILL as one can be who was cursed. She was cursed to walk the rest of her life as that of a plant. Do not let your fellow  ‘THILL  become that, destined to be impure and shameful for their entire lives. 

While my sister did not have the choice to keep her purity you and all other ‘thill do. Keep to the path of purity, stay in the silver state. And know that you are safe from the lessers, the demons held within those walls in Elvenesse. They have not be what you think of demons. 

But dear reader what is more demonic than someone, NO something that can take away your purity at a moments notice? With these last thoughts, dear reader heed my warning and beware of the impurity of Elvenesse, and may their impertinence not fall onto you.

OCQ9miy9gFVCMZawzOHKnEGu8drR6jHb02uckxAK2AMOXGBXdojJFOontgE_dz7YmYvt9u3Jsh1lw0gK7kKtnVBvQ-UkB1l6UR5FZl3GTu8oSFYbxYQdpEdBjzHQ0ThQVkjrzzHG

Signed, Fayneth Glynro 

Long Live the Legion!

Spoiler

(This just be rp I love you gamers in Elvenesse <3)

Amid a calm chat with his counterpart, Brother Wildfire would begin in a quiet but heated rant whilst he leans back in his seating, ankles crossed. 

"How often is it that I've seen Mali join Elvenesse, our green motherland, only to be pulled away at the slightest breeze of persuasion? Much like our Father Circle do they join us, claiming utmost loyalty and trust all until they hear of, oh what, cheaper drinks? Softer pillows? The smallest, mundane conveniences that would so easily persuade them!" He began, opening his mouth before delayed words left him as he sat up some. "We are a home for all Mali, but if they would be so easily pulled away by the words of strangers, then I don't want them here in the first place." 

One Halaena Elibar'acal would nod from the confines of her lovely abode, lofting up a cup of mint tea to her lips. "Damn those lessers" she'd mutter with a small laugh, clearly uncaring for those beneath her. 

A redheaded scarface shrugged and used the missive as fuel for her campfire, roasting slabs of venison and whistling a jig. "What the hell even is purity?" she wondered aloud, before chomping down on some yummy deer steak.

3 minutes ago, Anti-Citizen said:

A redheaded scarface shrugged and used the missive as fuel for her campfire, roasting slabs of venison and whistling a jig. "What the hell even is purity?" she wondered aloud, before chomping down on some yummy deer steak.

Othelu watched by telescope from his great Sohaeriate world observatory as the redhead started burning missives in the middle of the woods, talking to herself, and stuffing her face with raw meat. He grimaced, though he knew this to be the common behavior of the impure lesser, for it never ceased to disgust him.

Eirosan rolled in his grave a little bit.