Maid needed for blind bishop

Crows

Maid Wanted For Blind Bishop

EAYUQSIpDR6Trc-_97uaQgJEKuV4Bey56RIllmCaeZytw4MTluks_WGdsSBV0A8ZjgM4Qy3bhzBW2XIDu1_KwC_UO-SMGFqg5vVvhGvOc6JQUfE_O_iCFAmFt4i_YtWgUlIve8NV

I am a blind dark elf bishop in need of a maid to help with getting around and getting places. I have had some problems getting around and reading things. Things like bumping into walls not being able to read and not being able to write letters or birds. If your goblin or an orc you must be above 1.5 (meters) or 5 (Feet). Goblins and orcs must know full common and must be Canonist. Must have fancy clothes because I have no reason for someone to have a maid uniform because I can not see. I am nay a fan of ANY isa members being my maid but if they are I will live with it. I will pay 20 mina a saints week maybe more if you are polite and civilized. Non Canonists need not apply. Men need not apply.

-Bishop Methas 

Spoiler

This dude is really trying to make Lusty Argonian Maid but with an orc..

Carlos Mendez looks over the missive, obviously ashamed he’d throw it into a firepit, looking at the paper slowly burn and crumple.

“What has it been, a month since his father died and he’s back to his foolish romancing. He’s even a Bishop! He’s dragging the Altamirano name through the dirt with his actions.”

He comments with a sigh, standing and going back to watching over his now 10 year old son.