The new IC

Theofratus

Uhm, no, you dont understand. I am Seventhcircle72, he just flat out went and signed me up, using my MC, name for a random guild, and talking to his buddy (KingToten) About how funny it would be, signing me up for a guild under my MC name. Then, (KingToten) Van, goes and starts to talk crap with me, about how Im a traitor and how I joined you guys. So, take me off any of your lists, and Im going to get real messy with the 2 idiots who did this.

understood im sorry

You could see where i was coming from though seventh. It looked very legit to me. And they need to take that post down now.

And no seventh. I seen this on the site and was baffled on why you would leave the group. I had nothing to do about this i just seen it.

And no seventh. I seen this on the site and was baffled on why you would leave the group. I had nothing to do about this i just seen it.

Indeed. Have you seen the WR forum post? Posted by Burke as well? He has the same forum name as the one who used my IGN to post me on to here. Didn't you find that odd?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.