Third Patriarchal Address | 1810, 363 ES

rep2k

5NgltBbgits3odCtoinYNVLDMcSA8t5mvisAe7u-5pmH2gR3kxuYOnRE_50FiKcRWUMzGoNvB5uAdgIF8vRfOR403ggSCzNU65axw6RI786im4aaCwI2OJonKjoDYAr54sAkY9e8

Third Patriarchal Address

To the clergy of Jorenus and all faithful of Haense

By Alfred Patriarch Jorenus

Capital City of Karosgrad, Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

6qzo_bBeliRojk1zwqZiVwYaGQsEJyGi-Vvw7bppFEKNTc7JdETG7A_iR33qcukr0jmu4Q3rtZmC863euo7w83fKlZAQDdwV9FpA7BcfoFXliOnAvVHguIvr8s7bY3FBlo08MqKA

Dear beloved believers, brothers and sisters, God help.

The good news greeted me today, by my doctors, God help them. It turned out that in a few days I would be released from this torment that we all call a bed, but in any case, very positive news for me. This address will be short and clear, because I do not want to prolong the nonsense, but my goal is to address the faithful people, as well as you, my brothers in God.

I felt relieved when we took off one big burden from our backs coming from the north, a burden that I thought could be relieved in some way, but still, it’s better that we prevented it than that we’re struggling now. However, despite, say, losing, we gained even more, believe me. What I am even more pleased about is that Holy Walks have been introduced, and one will be organized shortly after the first liturgy after I return to my house, my dear Basilica of St.Henrikev. Of course, I hereby encourage faithful people to come to the Holy Liturgy this Tov and Yermey, so we all can pray together for our salvation and God’s love and blessing.

In order not to go any further, for the end, I have to mention that a meeting of the entire clergy of Jorenus will be held shortly after my arrival, where we will discuss what and how to proceed, because we see that we have received some changes around our patriarchy, yet we are standing strong, maybe stronger than ever as we are followed by God.

6qzo_bBeliRojk1zwqZiVwYaGQsEJyGi-Vvw7bppFEKNTc7JdETG7A_iR33qcukr0jmu4Q3rtZmC863euo7w83fKlZAQDdwV9FpA7BcfoFXliOnAvVHguIvr8s7bY3FBlo08MqKA

GODANI JEST WIELKI

uhvzhw9RnqoZOvOhFd4mM2whXnaaX6Bf9z8QglTWLZtp5J6ci98qGhAZRRIRYrM1j9_QIIHealhkKJXR5B6VS98k6cFCxEfYYO2265u-nr3io6eYlbVlrUKU-5SdARepHDOnEylk

b4-iq787KVgx9TDDt_J04Y6Ncfmlw3DGI-4dIwZZIdfJFOAxjtZ34LoZzIHbT57dV-KZhp3Iei3_-Cp286UmTlB-v1dypf7Aj3Gmwqs3V38TYRm6Mk5zZzLKLBW7eLNhGBMvkXJv

Cardinal St. Tylos, Patriarch of the

Kingdom of Haense & Norland,

Prelate of the Clergy