A CHANCE

Elite Snipes

A CHANCE

_U4AFWvELD-Zch8N97Ow6WNxhMAI5FOvbFGao95fgpMGatusYYTTBSFQx-RXU9dfXk54F9eXCWzR5Fk6sP0OEzv4ORjJItc8mtQ6tKBzz61tDDq1jAJEWYkyQidYSi9SeCyfPo9T

Korgahk’Gorkil stood before the new acclaimed Rex, Rex Zhot’Rax. The Son of Murak clasped his fist hitting his scarred chest before speaking in orcish “Rex Zhot I’ve returned to the lands of Krugmar to return to my people.” Korgahk and Rex Zhot conversed about the self requested whitewashing of Korgahk “I wish to be unwhitewashed but not without trials, give me trials and they shall be accomplished”

Rex Zhot then uttered to Korgahk and to the other orcs present “You will get 3 sacrifices for Krug, one will be greater than the other” Zhot then turned to Munkizh who stood at Korgahks side, pointing to him he’d say “You will oversee Korgahks trials and see that they will be done in the eyes of Krug and the Spirits” Munkizh nodded before they were both dismissed to start a great hunt for the Spirits.

Korgahk and Munkizh immediately headed out and layed a trap for any travellers on the Sandy Sutican roads, Catching an unsuspecting Elf, Korgahk swiftly took its head. As they returned home a whitewash causing trouble was seen in the orcish square,

The Gorkils and fellow orcs attacked taking its life as it burned alive in the scorching campfire.
Finally the Execution of an unsuspecting dwarf along the roads and the death of a Sutican guard would be the final sacrifice for Krugs liking.

The Following Cactus Week Rex Zhot called for a meeting of the entirety of Krugmar, Orcs coming from all over Almaris to hear the acclaimed Rex and to discuss the future of Krugmar. Rex Zhot gathered his people around the campfire calling upon Uruks and Goblins alike to step forward for anyone that would like to take up the position of Dominus, Targoth or Huntzgoth.

Orcs around the room stayed silent as no one answered. Korgahk stood up from his seat going to look towards Rex Zhot warming himself over the crackling fire “I have completed the trials you have set upon me to complete before the eyes of Krug, and the spirits”

Korgahk then looked towards the orcs that were looking towards him “I would like to take the mantle of Targoth once more and assist in bringing Krugmar back to what I remember it to be”

Rex Zhot nodded accepting Korgahks nomination
“If anyone would like to challenge Korgahks claim, stand up” no one did and Rex Zhot exclaimed “Then Korgahk, You are the Targoth of Krugmar.”

Krugmar will return to its root as The War Nation, Bringing honor to the spirits and forge an orcish legacy that will be memorable throughout the ages.

ANG GIJAK ISHI
t3AGwFvO2Clr6FCuu9rEM2EJYWfotEa9yZ2UQ4BD9Ky9D2khD4P4YyDEd9mVBTk4ivXoLSfSV0F38ywgBBr7XmvNc1krgKmVZ9eryfWVAlrTjFaeXW8DM_WLf08CwCzleK31fBtz