Stolen Property Bill 368

JURASZ VE KOENGZ DUMA

PlRpMHpu_aIVBm0Lx_Kun8uMxPQ6Lrfg2UnOJr3_LiZqJA0UVZTPE5YbZGTtIYKZEyXCvhlQMQorbFt8PiZuWN9AR4aXz3s09JoHJrDsMNUWCosQlFHUbWUPANnMPpR7-lHopiqr

Stolen Property Bill 368

Introduced in the Duma.

An act to force wrong-doers to return property stolen or damaged.

INTRODUCTION

This bill aims to ensure that Jovenaars have the right within the law for the return of property stolen by criminals to the rightful owner. Additionally, the classification of offences needs updating.

I. Necessary Definitions

• Property is defined as personal effects, goods or otherwise owned property belonging to the aggrieved party

II. Amendments

Section 506: Court Orders of the Haurul Caezk shall be amended to include the following:

506.06: Order to Return

506.061: Where the Aulic Court finds that one party is guilty of theft, the Aulic Court may order the return of the stolen items, if the items are viewed to still be within reasonable condition;

506.07: Order to Replace

507.01: Where the Aulic Court finds that one party is guilty of theft, the Aulic Court may order the replacement of the stolen items, if the items are viewed to no longer be within reasonable condition;

506.08: Breach of a Court Order shall constitute a minor offence.

Section 401: Classification of Offenses shall have the following amendments made:

401.016: Court orders under Section 506 of the Jura i Osabaz;

401.025: Court orders under Section 506 of the Jura i Osabaz;

401.037: Court orders under Section 506 of the Jura i Osabaz;

Introduced in Duma by Maric var Ruthern and cosponsored by Prince-Maer Ser Franz Barbanov on 5th of Tov and Yermey 370 ES  

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR,

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of  Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Essenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera