The Freedom FIghters

Nononymous

I walk on the King's Road, joyous at the days prospects. Recently, I had sold the wheat I had harvested and tended for months, giving me enough money to buy myself a house. As I reach the outskirts of Kramoroe, two men step out. They say as one, "These roads are no longer under the protection of the Ascended. We rule the lands these days. Give us your money and everything you own or we will kill you like the others. It is not until then I notice three bodies by the road, all shriveled, burnt, and stabbed. Scared, I begin to drop everything I own to the floor. Suddenly, an arrow shoots out from the darkness of the woods. A voice rings out, louder than thunder, "Leave this place or die where you stand. My men and I have full quivers and are willing to kill you Undead Scum." The undead in a cloak like ember snarls and speaks. He says, "Until next time, human scum." They walk away silently, disappointed. A single man steps out from the forrest once they are out of ear shot and begins to laugh. He says, "They are powerful, but they have no wit." The man had no army, and only had two arrows on him. He says clearly with a certain air to himself, "I am John Locke, leader of the Freedom Fighters." - The Darwin Chronicles: Subsection 2:4

Hello! I am John Locke, leader of the Freedom Fighters. Or at the moment, Freedom Fighter. Recently, the Ascended left all of Aegis and put us in the grips of the Undead. That is where I come in. Until the Ascended return, if they ever do, we must band together and stop them from destroying what are ancestors fought for! Freedom! I ask of you to support us, in any way. Right now, we need more men to stop them. At the moment, there are no requirements, except for the willingness to do what is right. This involves reading our guild's rules.

Rules:

1. There is to be no harming of other Freedom Fighters.

2. Attacking those who are not undead or bandits is strictly prohibited. We are here to protect the people, not rob them.

3. Sharing information about your mission or the missions of others will result in immediate stripping of your rank.

4. There is to be no mistreatment of other races. Orcs are to be treated the same as Dwarves, there is to be no difference.

5. No harming of potential allies unless they attack first.

Punishment for Breaking a Rule(s):

Level One Demerit: Suspension from the guild for a short period of time.

Level Two Demerit: Immediate Expulsion no matter what the rank.

Level Three Demerit: Will be made an enemy of the guild and will be attacked whenever seen.

Ranks:

1. Colonel

2. Officer(s):

3. Major(s):

4. Lieutenant(s) (Lt. in front of your name):

5. Minutemen:

6. Recruit(s): Aragorn_Ellessar

Application:

IGN:

Character Name:

Age (Real and character):

Race:

Role-playing Skill:

Will you follow every rule:

Desired Occupation of Character (Miner, soldier, scribe, etc.):

Thanks for reading this! All of those who don't wish to join, please post some feedback as a reply as to why. Also, if you liked the story at the top, and you wan't more, please post a reply saying why you liked it and I will try to write more.

[in-Game Name]

To the founder of the Freedom Fighters, my Sariants stumbled upon your meeting place where you established the FF, beware we will track your intentions...

[in-Game Name]

To the founder of the Freedom Fighters, my Sariants stumbled upon your meeting place where you established the FF, beware we will track your intentions...

What do you mean? We haven't been formed yet. I am waiting to get other members. And who are the Sariants?

Sorry to ruin the epic exit, but I feel it is necessary.

My Application for this guild

IGN:Aragorn_Ellessar

Character Name:Kido122

Age (Real and character):my real age is 15 and my character age is 24

Race:Human

Role-playing Skill:I am I am pretty good at roleplaying, I have been doing it for a while and will keep doing it for a while

Will you follow every rule:Yes I will follow every rule(Although I wish you would remove the rule about no RP racism, I think it makes the game and guilds Unique)

Desired Occupation of Character (Miner, soldier, scribe, etc.):I would really like to be a soldier and I can fill other roles if need be.

My Application for this guild

IGN:Aragorn_Ellessar

Character Name:Kido122

Age (Real and character):my real age is 15 and my character age is 24

Race:Human

Role-playing Skill:I am I am pretty good at roleplaying, I have been doing it for a while and will keep doing it for a while

Will you follow every rule:Yes I will follow every rule(Although I wish you would remove the rule about no RP racism, I think it makes the game and guilds Unique)

Desired Occupation of Character (Miner, soldier, scribe, etc.):I would really like to be a soldier and I can fill other roles if need be.

Welcome to the Freedom Fighters. We are going to wait for more members at the moment and the racism part only goes for the other people in the guild. No direct insulting of their race.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.