Notice for Return

NOTICE FOR RETURN

QejWXPd.jpg

b7SVunY.png

Sadly, Penton Napier Publishing has discovered a grave affair, in which some of our priceless books were stolen from our shop's inventory. These originals, hand-written by Dame Yuliya Styrne Napier, were discovered as stolen earlier this Saint's Day. As a result, this is a public notice of the missing stock, a piece of Orenian history, and a plead for your help as consumers of fine literature.

These titles include:

The Accursed, Act 1-2

Lorin and Siegmund, Act 1-4

The Courtship of Sarai

The Franciscan Massacre

If anyone has information that leads to the repossession of these books or pocesses these books directly, in their original versions, this company will pay 100 mina per book upon their return and authentication. No questions asked.

We cherish our books and wish for no harm to come to them or the history they represent. Please, we are pleading with you, return our books and claim this money.

Dutifully Yours,

Henry Penton

9wbejWO.png

b7SVunY.png

x4V2SdV.png

b7SVunY.png

[!] The following Missive would be sent to the Imperial Treasury, addressed at the Office of the Secretary of the Treasury of the Holy Orenian Empire:

KjN-bk3Y2O8wGBCPfLb9RKAyfQC-38sSC2D2q1HC3ieR24FX-L6RTpjg2rjzlq3_wqzta9DQISGVvh0ay-bSiE7TO2jLUCeBaV2A_U8nGCRxoSv8d0i1T8gk7IKn1sCPczWsZMDJ

MISSIVE TO THE IMPERIAL TREASURY:

"Mister Secretary,

I would like to express my deepest concerns to you regarding your recent loss of your most esteemed books.

In addition, I would like to inform you that as soon as my Office received these news, I immediately ordered to open an investigation to find out who presumably stole your books and subsequently have such individual immediately return those stolen books to yourself and bring such individual before Orenian Justice to respond for such a terrible crime. 

As soon as we discover the material author behind this terrible crime we shall inform you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

His Excellency, Sir Charles Galbraith, Solicitor-General of the Holy Orenian Empire"

“What?!” Anthony Bentarus shouts as he reads the poster. “Those originals are critical works of Orenian theater and literature! They’d best be returned post-haste!”