'Ello there

itsXyrill

Hello!

I'm Xyrill! (pronounce it like Zy - rihl)

I'm quite new to LotC, joining last week? 2 weeks ago? I don't remember. I'm on every so often due to work and college classes, but so far it's been fun playing as a halfling on the server! :D

I'm kind of experienced in roleplaying, being playing Dungeons and Dragons with a group of friends. I played in a few campaigns- two that went nowhere (due to horrible scheduling) and one that went on for two years. The one main character that I used for the long-running campaign was pretty edgy-- being a big goth tiefling sorceress who was in a mafia family and was hated by a sibling. Yeah... She was kind of a mary-sue murder-hobo but I do love her. 

Anyways, as to being on the server, I'm horribly shy. Like I have this fear that I'll mess up or act as myself rather than my character. It's kinda wack. BUT, I did meet some cool people who helped me through some cool rp commands and stuff. To the people in Elvenesse, thank. Also the halfling community is nice, thanks guys :,]

I'm still sorta kinda shy with roleplaying, like if you see me hide behind a structure, it's not your fault, I'm just shy lmao. 

I hope I get to meet and  know you all in the server or in the forums or in discord-- wherever. Again, I'm friendly but just shy :,D

Home_Teleport.gif.1f0d34acb2c0cdf250f29bdf5bfd6ce8.gif

yes

Welcome to the server! I get it! And dw! Best way I find to start getting use to rp with players instead of hiding is literally make it a risk game! For example:

——

walk up to a person = a sip of water

talk to person = your favorite snack

threat to kill that person = lunch

join random events = 2 snacks (like to sour patch straws or something)

help out the community =2 sip of water 5 snacks and lunch!

—-

now you don’t have to do what I did but it get kinda fun and hilarious as you go along with it XD 

How is it goin' xyrill!

Welcome! Take some time to explore, you'll find a group that feels right to settle with and all will be well from there. Feel free to say hello if you see me in game. 😊

whats good homie? 

hey hey, welcome! (very cool artworks btw)

On 6/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, Spoons said:

25c782329af07913ec36e81363b8a5bd.png

me trying to comm a spoon from this individual 

What is this SLANDER? WHY???? 

Welcome

you are only cool if you come to MY SETTLEMENT and not the other DUMB STINKY SETTLEMENT

but in actuality welcome to the server, enjoy your stay, and I hope you have fun <3