★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Congratulations Randolf and Maxwell you have been accepted into the White Ravens. Alvaska look forward to having you in his order.

send me Ogedi a bird and we can meet you somewhere to show you where we are located.

((/tell: Burkester or Ogedi))

Minecraft Name:Bgrape

RP Name:Demor

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?I hate those undead but also wish to rid the Aegis of evil.

Are you against the Undead? Yes Why? They killed my parents and my foster parents.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? Stealth. How will these help us?If you want to infiltrate the undead's base then you need stealth.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?Yes.

Congratulations Demor you have been accepted into the White Ravens. Alvaska look forward to having you in his order.

send me Ogedi a bird and we can meet you somewhere to show you where we are located.

((/tell: Burkester, Ogedi, or Triloq))

Minecraft Name: Shaken2dogs

Rp Name: Wolfen

Why do you wish to join?: Beacause i have a lot to offer and i will be new to the server and i need a place to stay with protection.

Are you aginist the Undead?Why?: Yes i hate the undead i dont know why they just go around killing people and destroying all of your hard work making a town.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens?How would these help us?: I am a excellent farmer,Miner and swordsmen.These will help The White Ravens because i can mine ors to make armor and weapons.I can collect the crops from the farms and give them to you all. Also i can protect my self and the keep from Undead

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?: Yes i agree and understand all of the rules.

Minecraft Name: braylon1

RP Name: James_Thornwood

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join because i was denied by the Guards of Kal'Urgan and read this and got interested in this guild and thought i would fill out an application

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes i am very much against them. Why because i have been robed and killed by them and i'am tired of them always killing me and want to give them a run for their money.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I bring skills such as fighting and building to the white ravens. I will use them to fight off the undead and protect and serve the White Ravens, and also build new buildings for the people of the white ravens

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes

*Attaches a message written on paper to a bird. The bird has the scent of the White Raven's fort, and flies to it. Upon landing, this is what the message says*

Hail White Ravens. I wish to join your honorable organization. You will find the details as requested by the application below.

[Minecraft Name: Harv0kz]

RP Name: Sanirus_Hadrian

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I have just recently left the Oren Guard, and I am now in the process of looking for another organization that will satisfy my need to protect and destroy the undead and evil in general, without becoming a sellsword. I swear my honor on this.

Are you against the Undead? Yes Why?

I am definitely against the Undead. I've seen their atrocities first hand, and they have razed my home town in the North. I want revenge, but without becoming evil, and fighting along side people that do see the truth of terror

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I bring my skills of Combat efficiency and Forging to the White Ravens. It has been a while since I have swung the blacksmith's hammer, but my skills with the sword and the bow are sufficient enough for the dangers you face, however, my arms are now "injured" ((Rp excuse for low stats, and them stats disabled)). I will contribute my life if needed to further the cause.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Banish me or kill me if I break my word that I understand your rules and punishments.

As of now I am in Al'Khazar, that is where you will find me. I pray this message finds its way into the right hands. I await your response.

Wolfen, James, and Sanirus, you have been accepted into the Guild. Congratulations!

((/tll Ogedi, Seventhcircle72, Burkester or Triloq))

*Ye see an official parchment from the City of Aeriel posted at the gatehouse*

Ta the valiant men and women o' the White Ravens:

Th' city o' Aeriel formally requests that ye aid us in patroling and protection o' the area. As your Eastern neighbors we 'ave began to feel the push o' undead- Wrath's men are more frequentlly apearing, armed and ready ta cause problems. Yer assistance is greatly appriciated.

*Ye see an official parchment from the City of Aeriel posted at the gatehouse*

Ta the valiant men and women o' the White Ravens:

Th' city o' Aeriel formally requests that ye aid us in patroling and protection o' the area. As your Eastern neighbors we 'ave began to feel the push o' undead- Wrath's men are more frequentlly apearing, armed and ready ta cause problems. Yer assistance is greatly appriciated.

Aye, I am the Head of Operations, and commander of the Army. No undead is going to take Aeriel, tonight.

We will send aid, frequently, to patrol, and we will report anything that is of conern to you.

Regards,

Seventh

I appologize for my absence lately, i have been pretty busy managing with school and training. Once i get past this week i should have more time.

Burke, i would appreciate it if you got some screens of all of our builds, including the castle, stronghold, and temple and posted them on here.

I appologize for my absence lately, i have been pretty busy managing with school and training. Once i get past this week i should have more time.

Burke, i would appreciate it if you got some screens of all of our builds, including the castle, stronghold, and temple and posted them on here.

Alvaska, I made a Wiki on us. http://www.lordofthecraft.net/wiki/index.php/White_Ravens_Guild

It is sill being worked on. I will have more info added, and a lot of Photo's.