★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

i just recently joined the White Ravens, how do i get myself a room? ((im from Australia so no one is usually on when i am also when do i take the career test))

i just recently joined the White Ravens, how do i get myself a room? ((im from Australia so no one is usually on when i am also when do i take the career test))

You will be assigned a Room after you have passed the Test. Speak to me. ((Seventhcircle72/ WR_Head_of_Operations_Seventh))

((my keyboard broke last night somehow I am currently getting it fixed up at fries however the new keyboard will not be in for a week. I am typing this on my iPod currently, if I can't find an alternate comp to play on, I will try to manage the thread here. I may buy a cheap keyboard until the labtop one comes in.))

Question: I just got an apprentice. Does he have to go through anything to join the guild as my apprentice? I already put him through some rather horrendous training exercises (i.e, made him jump off two cliffs that leave the jumper with .5 hearts), and had him read my books.

May the maker be kind after allowing him to read hose horrendous books of yours. No he does not need to pass any further tests, however from now on he must be treated with equal respect as you give to the other members of the guild. Enjoy the guild!

Oh I know that, I was rather kind when I was shoving him off cliffs, don't worry.

As long as you Spartan kicked him I deem it an acceptable initiation for apprenticeship to you. :)

Minecraft Name: Jackalope626

RP Name: Finn_the_Jester (Finnigan Cork)

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

I wish to find a stable job that pays well. I also want a job where I can actually do something useful for once in my pitiful life. I want a chance to finally help people, and be part of something bigger.

Are you against the Undead? Why?

I'm against them because of all the destruction they've caused! They destroyed Kramoroe, as well as my home there! They have caused nothing but pain and suffering, and are getting more difficult to beat day by day.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?

I am a somewhat skilled fighter, however, I wish to pursue a more peaceful career path. I am a competent farmer, and a great gatherer and scavenger. My versatility is a key trait. I can do a variety of other jobs, and am up for almost anything!

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?

Yes, I understand and agree with every single one of them!

Finnigan Cork you have been accepted into the Guild. Congratulations!

((/tll Ogedi, Seventhcircle72, Burkester or Triloq))

Also, its great to have you i do think i have met you before in Oren ((im Burkester))

Minecraft Name: Tyber1231

RP Name: Edgar_Welfare

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I have used to work in different organisations throughout the time, but I couldn't find a place for me. The White Ravens seem to fit my style and aims the best.

Are you against the Undead? Why? They are a plague to Aegis, I have seen people I knew and who were my friends fall and corrupt, all because of Undead. I hope to stop them and their plans th best way I can.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am quite handy with a sword (lvl 41), and I'm not ashamed of handling a bow. I can also land a few good punches while disarmed (lvl 28) If needed, I can work as a tactician/advisor. I also know little about mining, but enough to get more common minerals (lvl 24).

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? I have understood and I agree with all rules of White Ravens.