but i am willing to bury the hatchet and move on. Triloq you are a big friend

of mine. The one who got me in the White Ravens and a true friend in many

ways. Ogedi we did get on, have the occasional chat but i dont know what,

happened i guess the time when i was occused of all sorts which some were true

some were complete lies, but what im trying to say is that i feel betrayed

for a Captain to have not of been trusted was, hurtful. I am not writing this

in a complete hatred attempt, at any of the White Ravens but i am writing

this in an attempt to rebuild the bridge that has been destroyed,

Please Ogedi, Triloq and the White Ravens forgive me.

Regards,

Warden_Initiate_Kyle

*kyle recieves a letter*

"The origins for the actions that you commtied were irrelevant to your rank and post. The acts of repeated treason shall not be forgiven or overlooked. Thy hatchet shall by cased above thows' resting place to serve as a constant reminder of thow darkest deeds. Should you continue to pester our order of purity, action will be taken. Thank you sir, and you have a fine day."

White Raven Magistrate Alvaska

very well done.

So you have finally defeated wrath?

Yes, Indeed. It was along fight, but the heroes won, in the end.

((Also, I need a SS of you in an Epic pose, and a bio so I can fill it up!))

*reads the letter in complete utter shock, begins to pick up a quill and begins to write*

I write to you for the last time, i wish to seek a response from this letter, i know in White Raven - Rules/Grounds i commited treason but, Sir i do not understand Repeated Treason, I have always stood by the White Ravens and their actions. I also do not understand what actions i commited, I was always on my Post, Guarding and protecting the keep. Maybe just maybe you will think whilst reading this, that I was wrong and i know that but i wasnt the main source of it, but what i want you to think is maybe a new Friendship would be good. If so I write to yous the White Ravens for the last time and if so, I hope the White Ravens lots of Joy and Peace in the World of Aegis

Regards,

Warden_Initiate_Kyle

I just read the wiki about the white ravens its epic :D

I have a few questions tho.

Now that seventh is a director he has more power than the other members of the council of 5 wouldn't this be unfair when we have to vote about something?

And second since seventh is in charge of the army what am y in charge of? Just a few questions :P

Greetings guard captain heril

Minecraft Name: corlark

RP Name:Dusty Houff

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I would like to join a guild that seems like it is very cool and friendly. Also I don't want to join a clan that will disband after a short amount of time.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, I am against the Undead, because they are so over rated and everyone wants to join them.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am a great miner, which will supply the guild with many resources. I am also a good archer, which will help in battles.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes sir or mam.

I just read the wiki about the white ravens its epic :D

I have a few questions tho.

Now that seventh is a director he has more power than the other members of the council of 5 wouldn't this be unfair when we have to vote about something?

And second since seventh is in charge of the army what am y in charge of? Just a few questions :P

Greetings guard captain heril

Me and Burke have more power, outside of the Council. Inside? We are all of equal rank.

Heril, I lead the Army. When there is an invasion, or we are invading, I take total control of all of the Ravens, with the exception of Triloq and Alvaska, who can over step my commands. When everything is normal, you lead the Guards, the commands only switch under warish terms.

Me and Burke have more power, outside of the Council. Inside? We are all of equal rank.

Heril, I lead the Army. When there is an invasion, or we are invading, I take total control of all of the Ravens, with the exception of Triloq and Alvaska, who can over step my commands. When everything is normal, you lead the Guards, the commands only switch under warish terms.

I understand just making sure i know the rules :D

shackles dusty into a mine*

Congratulations you have been accepted into The White Ravens! I look forward to having you in my guild!

now get mining :P

Minecraft Name: Corpean

RP Name: Captain_Treyarc

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?: To unite Aegas and defeat the undead

Are you against the Undead?: The undead killed my father and brother in a great battle, they lost. And due to that. My family died, now I wish to prevent this from happening to others in the world

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens?: I can bring together the best of everyone and this will create a stronger group and later to our overall success.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?: Yes sir!

Hello, Ravens.

I was recently brought to the base by Mork. He has asked me to join his deputies, and I accepted.

I look forward to working for this organization.

((If you need me to still make an app, just tell me))

Hello, Ravens.

I was recently brought to the base by Mork. He has asked me to join his deputies, and I accepted.

I look forward to working for this organization.

((If you need me to still make an app, just tell me))

((You do not need to make app))

Welcome to the white ravens