★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Minecraft Name:Skiblit

RP Name:Jakk Lancer

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? To become strong, and to do right.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Of course, they hurt people. They pray on the weak. They are the embodiment of evil and must be purged.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I am a fine swordsmen and a blacksmith. I can build some too. I will help in whatever way I can. Fighting, traveling, building or smithing.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes.

(ooc)

hey guyz,

Your prob wondring who i am...xD whel im one of you guyz a raven.

But im here to anounce ( in case you din't notice) i cant be on much as my parents took my pc away.

So i am not much of a member.... I hope this will change after xmas ( rooting for it) and from then i can finaly do some rp agail

Burke, i'm afraid my list is rather limited at the moment, however I will be performing a census of the members this coming weekend.

((but seriously, i've been adding new people as i come across them in the keep...but i still probably only have half of them. will talk to you tomorrow about the members and such...should be on after i register for classes.))

((ps..i'm serious about the census, so going to grill various section heads...as well as everyone i come across to name off as many members as they can))

OOC: Correction, Burke, I am the Commander, and you are the Tactician. You arent both, and stuck me with cryer, like wtf is that..

Tactician is the planner and commander is the one who leads it in the actual battle.

((It doesn't say commander I haven't edited the post, go to the wiki if you want to see the ranks I haven't updated this yet I will get to that tonight))

does the guild have a teamspeak channel?

((We mostly use Skype, and such, but when we use TS, we usually use The Malinor one.))

Yes, Corlak, you have been accepted.

(/tell Ogedi, Triloq, Seventhcircle72, or Burkester IC))

And Burke, I know, I made the wiki.

I really like the new updated rank system.

just one question what rank does burkester/silverblade have at the moment?

i can't seem to find him :P

greetings Guard captain heril.

I really like the new updated rank system.

just one question what rank does burkester/silverblade have at the moment?

i can't seem to find him :P

greetings Guard captain heril.

this isn't the full done ranking were just testing some things out right now.

Minecraft Name: greener161

RP Name:Morgath

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?I live in the near village and I like the look of the guild.

Are you against the Undead? Why?Yes because they kill harmless villagers and lay waste to towns,cities and villages.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?Skilled fighter and being a merc for hire for the guild by helping guard people etc

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?Yes I do