★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I do not wish to join, because I am in the Holmes, but I heard that The White Ravens have requested to become allies with the Holmes! I am happy for that!

congrats alexander you have been accepted into the White Ravens! I look forward to having you in my order.

send me or triloq a bird and we will take you to your new home. ((my ign is: ogedi triloqs is: triloq))

basicly all day everyday for a couple of our members. I am on whenever possible, try to get atleast 2-3 hours a day. Some days ill just nolife. You will be fine if you join. australia is what 10 hour time dif from USA. Ull be fine.

Many more rooms have been added to compete with the number of people joining per day, it s quite hard to keep up though. Also, the Rank system will be greatly tweaked!

Would it be able for me to have a Room in the castle and a special guard captain area?

Minecraft Name: CaliMkali

RP Name:Randolf

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? To help and defend our guild also want to help people around ageis like delivering or guarding and stuff like that.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, I am because they think they can just walk in our land and take our stuff but this is not happening anymore.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? My swordsmanship skill is level 28 and i want to help you as getting recources or even building the headquarters a little more better, something like this:2011-08-10_185631_287810.jpg

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?Aye I do, every sigle one of them!

I can't seem to be able to contact anyone, I'm not too sure what to do.

I shall be on very late tonight all ye need to do is contact me ((Burkester I should be on from 12 to 5 am eastern time if you can figure what that is for you if you are on around there I could help you out))

Would it be able for me to have a Room in the castle and a special guard captain area?

There is already a guard captain room its pretty good size too

Ravens!

Call to Arms! ((short notice but hopefully this gets out...have signs in courtyard as well))

The King of Al'Khazar has fallen, and Dawn has been appointed as the new Queen. Dissenters have formed a group to rebel against the new Queen. The White Ravens have put their support behind the new Queen, and will defend her against the rebel faction.

Signed,

Triloq, Overseer of the White Ravens

((Everyone who can, be on on Sunday. Which is technically today...told you it was short notice. Not sure on time, i'll get more info and update this post as well as get in touch with people in game as best I can. I realize it's the Canadian Thanksgiving and that we have a few of y'all around, so if you can't make it for that reason then happy holidays. Hope to see y'all on tomorrow...today.))

There is already a guard captain room its pretty good size too

then can someone show me xd

I think the White Ravens are accepting assassins now, preferably with AV accepted apps, and with an anti hero personality. Ask triloq or seventh I suppose. Oh yeah, I'm the head assassin.

Minecraft Name: Woodsy444

RP Name:Maxwell

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?IC: My house in the wilds has often been stolen from and I widh to stop these petty thief’s and un-dead to make Ageis a safer place to live, I also wish to make money and have a safe place to live. ((ooc; im getting sort of bored and finding it hard to make any money.))

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, I don’t like how they are destroying Agies and making it unsafe, I want people to not worry about their things being stolen and their homes destroyed.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I have been doing quite a bit of farming but I love to build and use a bow. ((Also a am very interested into magic and would love to use it when it's on the server.))

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes I do.