★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

No... seventh you have missed so much.. its a shame you left :(

...She is head of Ops... I talked to her a bit back. (Yesterday) She has gotten my postition...

May be leaving the Ravens soon, still unofficial. I will leave a book in my old room after I leave, for all who wish to know why. :( ((If i die and come back as a new character, I'll be a WR again :D starting from the beggining of course...) poo.

((One of our members is deciding to put towards $200 for buying a .com site for the ravens.))

Some news:

After taking a visit of an abandoned town across the way, I've started to document my findings, I will be keeping them in a study inside the Verge stronghold.

Through a series of events with Ogedi, I have joined the White Ravens through IC means. I look forward to meeting the rest of you.

Okay I just learned that I will, in fact, NOT be the council representative of the Mage core but I will however be the Archane Scholar of the mage core and I will be Chief Brewer and Enchanter. So for all of you who want to me in the mage core I am assuming you ought to speak to me about training.

I look forward to training all of you aspiring mages

Hey, so I am not exactly clear on the details of the new world, the move to LoC 2.0, and our plan for it, and if I am not clear I am guessing others are not as well.