★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Minecraft Name: maximas1244

RP Name: Knight_Maximas

Why do you wish to join The WHITE Ravens? I like a Well organize group that has ranks, Patrols, Missions and is good to it members.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, because I like being good and bibliography is based on vanquishing the Undead.

What skills do you bring to The WHITE Ravens? How will these help us? I am really good at fighting, archery and acrobatics.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes, I understand the Rules and i think they fair and reasonable

Not that i care, but i want to know for future reference. I didn't think you could raid without both leaders declaring war or something? I think it would be a good think to know for the future.

No you can't. Both must agree to terms of war, location of battle, and date as well as time of battle.

Maximus you have been accepted! Welcome to the white ravens! I look forward to having you in my guild.

Feel free to message any of the members and they will take you to your keep.

You have just joined! Message one of our members and hey will pick you up, and provide you with a room and a locked chest. My power is out ATM so I can not pick you up myself.

(many of our members are away wih rest of server playing skyrim, but here are still some active)

Try messaging burkester, nikias, friar5 or seventhcircle72

No you can't. Both must agree to terms of war, location of battle, and date as well as time of battle.

This was all to be discussed with you in private, instead you are worsening the situation. If you talked to me you would have found out that what we did basically did not count due to the misinformation that there weren't White Ravens on and you were not on to talk to before a battle. It was a simple misunderstanding, no server rules were broken I assure you of that. This issue is and will continue to be dealt with until a conclusion can be reached to these pointless flame wars based on false information.

Answering one of my men's ?s. and we didn't take any class info, all we know is what u posted out front of our keep.

Keep is safe, want more people checking in evey now and then. Ik all the new console games are out, but just pop in say hey, still alive etc.

Enjoy the guild guys!

Your the most active member lol.

I'm entrusting you with keeping the guild filled with members and activity alright?

Get to work :)

Message from Barias, the dwarf.

-Vault has been completed

20111114213209.png

-Fellowship room created

-Armory created

-Updated the main gate to something more sturdy

20111114212900.png

-Increased the output to the farm

20111114213612.png

Supplies needed

-Wool for tents and beds

-Feathers/flint/arrows

-Extra wood

-Extra coal

-Eggs

-Milk

Notes

The Verge, yet hostile, has an eerie calmness to it. The town next to us continues to be bombarded with spider attacks while we remain relatively harmless. A town across the water is completely abandoned and overrun with spiders. Perhaps there may be resources that can be scrounged up from there.

Very few groups of roving bandits dare to come near the surrounding forests as it is filled up to the brim with spiders, there must be a reason as to why there are so many.

A group of bandits was recently encountered but were taken care of relatively quickly, they did not know of the built in defense system I have painstakingly created. After two of their men perished they quickly fled as night had befallen on them, and the red eyes of the spiders were starting to be seen on the treeline.

Extra hands would be very appreciated.