★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Say what? There's no Head of Ops anymore? Way to kill all of my hard work building the divisions on it. </3

NO NO NO <3 I mean someone else is the leader.. not Abreal

Our plan is to build a city and become the first nom race based nation and kingdom.

Minecraft Name: nppeck

RP Name: Marius

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join the White Ravens because I believe that only it has the power and level of organization to change Aegis for the better.

Are you against the Undead? Why? I am strongly against the undead. I am against them because of their actions. The undead have killed countless people and ravaged numerous villages. This threat must be stopped.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I will work tirelessly to promote the cause of the White Ravens and put every once of my being into it no matter what the job is. Additionally, I am a very good archer.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Yes

I recommend acceptance of this app ^^

And, assuming you are accepted, would you consider joining the mage core? :P

Before you let anyone join talk to me about it so that I can see what knowledge he has of magic.

Also pleas PM me so that we can discuss your postion in the mages branch

You have been accepted! Welcome to the white ravens! I look forward to having you in my guild.

Yeah Alvaska you might want to talk to her because right when seventh left it was taken by Neaph or Neraphl or something and i personally think hes been doing good especially with agents, might want to talk to Abreal.

"for now"

When neph returns he may resume his position.

And Burke id like to see you around the guild more.

I may be running for gm soon guys, please let me know about your thoughts and opinions on this. Positive or negative.