★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Ill donate the rest, 23,000 minas. Just message me when im online.

WOW! That is VERY generous of you! I think I'm speaking for everybody on this one saying thanks a ton! :)

That is a very generous offer, however what are the origions of your donation kind of elf?

Ill donate the rest, 23,000 minas. Just message me when im online.

Is he even a Raven? Either way, I can't even think of any words to summon from my large vocabulary to describe the generosity and kindness!

How will we repay you?

Did you attack their leader? :o

I gotz to know, when/what happened?

Didn't you all disband after we attacked your leader?

LOL go back a couple pages, maybe that'll give you a clear picture of our future. We will never die, we're White Ravens Beotch. Even if I'm the only member left, I won't give up. Hell, I'll be a lone, wandering, rogue White Raven if that's what happens. I will always fight to protect Aegis, Whatever it takes.

Hmm the assasination thing?

We have never disbanded since i started the guild the day i joined the server, and i assure you as long as i am part of the server we will always be around.

Hmm the assasination thing?

We have never disbanded since i started the guild the day i joined the server, and i assure you as long as i am part of the server we will always be around.

Damn straight.

That is a very generous offer, however what are the origions of your donation kind of elf?

I just feel like being generous and wish to see how this city you are creating would develop.

And to answer the other question no I am not a white raven, my rp name is prince Quazar and I just feel like helping yall out. Repayment is not neccessary.