★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

(( I know you was, but saying "Oh, I think they're assassins sent 2 kill relgar just cus dey came thru teh old base"

For all you know, we managed to dig into it by accident and couldn't get out withoutn digging the tunnel out. That was our story, I understand you'd be slightly suspicious but, why would you make a leap that we were assassins just from that one meeting?))

((Well afterwards Relgard told me you guys couldnt read, but you did now his name, so he said: they are propably assassins.

Im not saying its true, this is what my char. thinks of you))

((But, why would you get that conclusion from one meeting, when I actually tried to reduce violence and showed nothing but support. I even offered to pay for the house.

And you've never met John ig, not even Relgard. Why would you think I'm an assassin?))

Seraph, ((Lefardo)) told me a bishop can choose an archangel, how can he do that. Those are send by god. Its fine by me, but you cant just become an angel right; like one moment your an elf, the Bishop spoke and suddenly your an angel?

Its a bit confussing.

((But, why would you get that conclusion from one meeting, when I actually tried to reduce violence and showed nothing but support. I even offered to pay for the house.

And you've never met John ig, not even Relgard. Why would you think I'm an assassin?))

((Relgard is an old friend of mine, so I trust him))

Seraph, ((Lefardo)) told me a bishop can choose an archangel, how can he do that. Those are send by god. Its fine by me, but you cant just become an angel right; like one moment your an elf, the Bishop spoke and suddenly your an angel?

Its a bit confussing.

Well I said that I wasn't sure about that and that I don't know much better from this than you do. Seraph said me something about that the archangels would be like captains to bishops.

Its a bit confussing.

I believe it said Archangels were once dead? I suppose there could be a ritual in which he kills the person he chooses, then brings them back. [would make sense to me]

I'll have to speak with Scylas about that... *evil grin*

I believe it said Archangels were once dead? I suppose there could be a ritual in which he kills the person he chooses, then brings them back. [would make sense to me]

Sounds great

Yeah I love this idea, It will only make it fair for everybody. Also, what do you think of going threw tests for becoming an archangel? For example, like going in the nether and surviving or some other crazy stuff. I also believe the skill required should be 30 for becoming a squire, 45 to become a recruit of the paladins (basically just accepted in, but didn't quite pass the test yet) Then becoming 50 is, your a paladin and can train a squire to becoming a paladin, then at 70, With a handful of missions and courageous battles won, you can start your Archangel training. For the final skill level i believe it should be in the range of 85+ because they are the best of the best. I also think if you have other good combat skills like archery at 50 or something, the required level is dropped a little bit because you are trained well with a blade and a bow. So lets say, 90 to become a recruit of Archangels, and if you have another high combat skill it can be dropped down to like 85. Then finally to become a Archangel you need 100 in any combat skill and if you wish you can take in squires of your own to train them for the test and what not.

I found this on page 29 I think

I have lvl 100 swords, can I become an archangel now? :D

We dont have a good skin for those do we?

Its a bit confussing.

No, no. He is the Bishop of The Blade, I appointed him so. How it works is this: I gave him the power to choose who he saw fit to be an Archangel and report his choice to me, I would then decide if they were to become an Archangel and then they would pass through the ceremony and be blessed by Ariel.

That's exactly what happens.

[[seraph, I can haz Archangel? :o

"Sure Sala!"

:D

xD]]

You aren't getting anything from me until I either complete my training or I get by dark side back :evil:

Lvl 98 swords right now. :P

You need to be lvl 100 to be eligible.

Ok so I have two suggestions for the elites.

First, if the ordo purus is going to have religious overtones such as bishop and archangel we need to have an actual religion to follow. I propose that the organization follows the current religion of Ariel or maybe expanded upon as shown here http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/36042-aenguls-daemons-minor-deities-for-20.

Second is that an archangel can also wield axes at level 100. We need a little more variety than just swords.