Britannus Vanir's Campaign for Alderman

Britannus Vanir’s Campaign for Alderman

WsjN1TepfPbpu2cifB6DM8g-GIwB2GGxH0pjB7rvDvaLiwMPMTr6JhobGOzc7qe-REzbU99olWpLpbPxR9HCi5xtau4_TsZ4HK_H-8Z2fNnw357HIcQcNB0fcNCQljFJk3hGLq--

Vanir c.o.a’s

Britannus’s Beliefs:

Britannus Vanir, former Viscount of Varna, has great experience within the realm of politics and is quite well educated for it. Currently, he serves as Oatheman within the Brotherhood of Saint Karl. Britannus is a man that seeks to ensure organization, representation, and to tackle the issues that faces the Royal Duma!

6g6J3jN0uCdaEk-Eex2uf6D44bMEGjNBku2tIsBOy0JM43IJYuqNlmQJE6-t_NH27UTI8fb1DvKufvlCSdLfLZBqf070-GrLj68JLnv0wMxeqHB-jK_lVdPElFC_CIdGUpfv1nFF

Campaign Bills and Ideas:

The People’s Act:

If elected I shall put forth a bill to bring back the rank of Tribune within the royal duma. While doing this it will result in an exchange of some Alderman seats to turn to Tribune ones. The bill’s purpose is to see more non-nobles be elected within the Royal Duma to bring a better understanding and representation for the citizens within our nation’s duma halls.

Burglary Act: 

In the book of Haurul Caezk, the offense of burglary is currently minor. As a member of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, I see the matter on burglary and the likes of Petty and Grand theft to be the same. If elected I shall write a bill and motion for it to be raised to a middling offense.

Impeachment Limitation Act: 

A bill that sets for a limit on impeachments against the Lord/Lady Speaker with that being three. If the person reaches the limit of three the Royal Inquisitor is to represent the Royal Duma in informing the King on the impeachments and their reasoning for it. It will then lead the King to decide on whether the Speaker is capable to uphold the position or not. During this time, the Lord Handler will be placed as acting Lord/Lady Speaker until the King has made his decision. If the King decides for the impeachment, the Lord Speaker is removed and a new Speaker is to be chosen as usual.

If elected I shall put this bill up to ensure duma is primarily focused on passing and making bills that will benefit the Kingdom and its people besides multiple impeachment trials.

Encourage Citizens to Run:

If elected, I shall work with fellow Aldermen/Alderwomen and other Duma members on ways to encourage citizens to run for political office. The more new faces we have run and elected into office helps bring new ideas to better the Kingdom.

A Motion of Organization and Prayer within Duma:

If elected I shall put up a motion for the Speaker’s scribe or workers to count the tally of who is present or is representing as people arrive. That way we can start duma quickly and get to passing bills. I’d also motion for a quick prayer before each session hosted by the Patriarch of Jorenus.

6g6J3jN0uCdaEk-Eex2uf6D44bMEGjNBku2tIsBOy0JM43IJYuqNlmQJE6-t_NH27UTI8fb1DvKufvlCSdLfLZBqf070-GrLj68JLnv0wMxeqHB-jK_lVdPElFC_CIdGUpfv1nFF

VOTE BRITANNUS DEMITREY VANIR

‘For a Better, Brighter future’

J-8cG9xuAzIN3spY62UZ4hWPK3fKY4Xm5CtiGSJHdpWJWEQwQS0javwJbdmcl99Ic46LNFY1PwUa34ctBeLvLUKrsygheAqkU7LVn-IQzMaayY10qCLpSFxDNHuWZHyIq4K-D1Ln